Reviews for Amethyst Meets Crystalline
cute story
lil joker 1989 chapter 2 . 9/6/2011
this was a really great story ] I loved reading it ]
MinervaEvenstar chapter 2 . 5/21/2010
Hmm...It's not exactly my cup of tea, but I give you points for writing something different.
Midnight Hacker chapter 2 . 12/1/2009
Heyo

I love this story! It's so sweet and...just PURFECT. I especially love how you describe the characters.

MightyMaeve chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
BTW, I liked the format of Ray's thoughts intermixed with Florian's. It was a fresh change of pace for me with all the stories I read.
MightyMaeve chapter 2 . 7/8/2008
Such complex characters are we humans - and all of us are really only half-human and half-animal. Your story here has captured the essence of that seemingly contradictory nature within us as demonstrated by exploring Ray and Florian's psyche.

Grammar and spelling were all passable for a smooth reading experience.

Thanks for sharing!
kyothefallenkit chapter 2 . 7/4/2007
*giggles* that was great. this is a lovely story X3
ArtemisRein chapter 2 . 4/16/2007
buwahahahahaha that was funny! Do you rp this by any chance?
Corpse Of A Rose chapter 2 . 3/4/2007
WOW! ... THANK YOU! my friend is so happy right now! you are really good. it was a great story and you really captured the characters points of view very well... continue to write your very talented. im going to have some interesting dreams tonight... .
atamagaokashii Ookami chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
One word; awe.

Sex driven and hot! I love this anime D And your story just made it better!
kiara450 chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
did u happen to notice that u started using japanese though the story takes place in france

just thought i'd make sure
harry-draco chapter 2 . 10/22/2006
hi there,

great story. I really like it. It is not easy to find good stories to Gorgeous Carat. You have done a verry good job.

Please write more soon,

bye

harry-draco.
KleinerRabe chapter 2 . 10/19/2006
Aw...that was the first GC fic I've ever read that was really good. Although Noir was so cruel at the beginning, he just did it out of love.

It's lovely how you stay in character :o)

I really liked the epilogue, a very good idea to bring the diamond into the story.

Oh, and I especially liked the part where Laila comes in *laughs* I can imagine her face :-P
bibbiesparks chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
Dear I read Your Story Amethyst Meets Crystalline and I Likedit Even if parts of it were sad. Some of it made me happy because it show that Noir really care for Florain in his own way .I was wondering if you were going to make a sequel, if so How about one where Florain suspects that he might be carrying a baby and canot figure out who the father is .You might want to show how he and Noir will deal with thing regarding the baby. You might even have Azura show up somewhere in the story. Sincerely Bibbie Sparks P.S. If you like the idea you could go ahead and write it with my premission
Miku chapter 2 . 10/3/2006
This was a very good story!

If you have time please continue, I would like to know what happends when Laila comes in