Reviews for Nailed
dandoune chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
HAHAHA this was so funny! And I don't think you're too OOC! good job, I had fun reading your work! :)
OTP chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
angsty and with a dash of humor i like it
Fireness chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
Don't get me wrong, I'm not flaming you or anything, but here's all I have to say about this fic: -_-

because you have effectively ruined my all-time favourite female manga character. You mutilated her so badly I actually REVIEWED this! *Gonk*

But you wrote Royai, so I must give you credit for that.
rizanroy4ever chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
very intersting... i really imagained riza in the pic...*shudders*
BGwildroze chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
oh that was awsome! REALLY REALLY original!
Monk of the Neko chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
WTF! Good story. Keep up the good work.
guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
wow um yeah that was disturbing... i don't know if riza is really that blood crazed...

i remember in the anime how riza was explaining to winry that she didn't like to kill people, but when the time comes to protect roy, she wouldn't hesitate to pull the trigger.

but i agree w/ all the other reviewers, it's a very interesting concept...
thexxnarrator chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
that was funny. up intil the end. that part was creepy. anyway i think the basic concept was...interesting. good job.
Ninja Mage chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
I like it The ending was nice and ironic. Good job!

Signed,

Master of the Physical and Mystical,

NINJA MAGE
Thatz chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
Holy crap that is one freaky story. If it's possible can you write another chapter plz *begs* I beg of ye write a chapter about roy's reaction like he could avoid her or sumthin or others can find out but I must have another chappie or else I'll cry ;_;
Blonde Hurricane chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
Have no idea how you came up with such a weird story...but its awesome. Really. Bloody brilliant.
Shadow Dreamer 27 chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
_ That was so freaky! But in a good way! That was one of the most interesting fics I've ever read! Great job!