Reviews for Amarezza Dolce
xFlipJamsx chapter 5 . 1/20/2013
Pleaseeeeeee update soon I wanna read the rest of the story
thepastisthepast chapter 5 . 12/6/2005
lol thts so true about teachers..

i loved the chapter, and i cant wait for the next. plz update

...on my way to start studying *cough* reading *cough* for my math test tomorrow...i dun feel like it
FAITHful chapter 5 . 12/5/2005
is keiko going to be included (tommy is too young) in the love pentagon? koji and izumi seem to really care alot about each other i like the last part of chapter 5 coz it sorts of makes the story more interesting :)
Aqua Alchemist-Dog of the Military chapter 5 . 12/4/2005
Loving this story. Keep up the good work!
Konfused Kitty chapter 5 . 12/4/2005
POOR TAKKY! He has to go through all this... heya... i feel like crying too! He knows he can't have her-but, WAH! SO SAD!
Kumiku-chan chapter 5 . 12/4/2005
. Whoops, forgot to review last chapter. I did like it though.' Many kudos to you on this one as well. This story's getting better as I read it. Even more twists... *happy sigh* I can't wait to see the next one. And... I'm the first to review? Yes! Score!
Burn-like-a-cigarette chapter 4 . 11/12/2005
Oh this makes me depressed, that was SO short! It was like 1 paragraph! It's like you want me to fall off a cliff or something! Kouji better not get romantically involved or anything with that singer! Or I'll, I'll kick some serious BUTT! YEE-HAW Please, please update very very, very soon. Like tommorrow would be really sweet! Much LOVE!
thepastisthepast chapter 4 . 11/12/2005
awesome chappie if i do say so myself! keep it up andupdate asap!
Burn-like-a-cigarette chapter 3 . 11/11/2005
Omi god! Kouji is like my dream boyfriend! *.* I just love it! *death glare* You better keep it kouzumi, or, or I'll burst out crying! Oh it's so, so, so good! If it was a teddy bear I'd hug it and kiss it and call it's name George! But it's truw your sotry is so addicting, I just read the whole thing today, and I was like praying for another chapter! And I mean begging! Then, I was so depressed that there was only 3 chapters! Just 3! Oh my GOD you have to update, or I might just die! DIE! I'm serious here! ...please update. Thank u. Your on my favorites! . Consider me your greatest fan!
Kumiku-chan chapter 3 . 11/8/2005
*eye twitching* Cool chapter. Urm, did I mention that with me, KoujixIzumi don't mix? But I still think this is really well written. Major kudos to you!-
Izumi Rules chapter 3 . 11/6/2005
nice chapie! cute ending (you know the kouzumi stuff) Good work! update soon! *thumbs up*
thepastisthepast chapter 3 . 11/6/2005
lol sry for scaring u. i woont do it again, thts a promise, hehe. i enjoyed reading the chap and hopefully ull update soon again!
Kumiku-chan chapter 2 . 11/2/2005
Kumiku: For once I really can't think of anything to say...*tries thinking harder*

Nurse: Docter! She's awake!

Kumiku: ?

Doctor: You passed out from thinking to hard

Kumiku: That's possible? For that matter, I am not dumb!

Doctor:...

Erm, my apologies, a bit off topic. -' I hope you update this story soon, I really curious to see what comes next.
Izumi Rules chapter 2 . 11/2/2005
It wasn't that long. That I know from experience! Good luck on the next chapter! Update soon!
mysterygal02 chapter 2 . 10/30/2005