Reviews for Legend of the Slayer
Zarohk Korobase chapter 42 . 9/15/2012
This makes way too much sense. Buffy seems to be one of the strongest Slayers ever. Spike mentions that he was able to kill two Slayers because all Slayers secretly have a death wish: the truth is that many Slayers don't even believe in themselves. Slayers who believe in themselves are stronger because they are worshiping the god Shadow within themselves. The Mayor's affection toward Faith was a form of worship for Shadow and so made Faith stronger. When she was in a coma, nobody (Faith included) cared what happened to her, making her weaker.
This is why Buffy gets stronger over time, and why the longer Slayers live, the stronger they get: the scarier the Slayer's reputation among demons is (which is directly proportional to how long she is alive and fighting) the more they subconsciously worship her and the stronger she gets. Buffy should undergo a major power boost after Season Seven, since she has all of the other Slayers worshiping her in a feedback loop: the other Slayers go out and Slay (therefore are "worshiped" by demons making them stronger), and in turn go and "worship" Buffy, so that the worship of the demons gets passed along, making her that much stronger.
FireWolfe chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Love this idea. Hope you update soon.

Lisa
Buffy Spear chapter 81 . 10/23/2008
Glad to see you continue this.

But i thought at one stage there was something to do with Anita Blake for a few chapters.
Lightdemondarkangel chapter 78 . 8/15/2006
One of the best slayers ever, huh? I still hate Kennedy, no matter how much she's changed! And what do you mean, they held back on the attraction? At least tell me that she and Willow are no longer together... Well, I'll definitely be reading your homepage, though I don't read Anite Blake!
enchantedlight chapter 77 . 8/14/2006
i just read your story (stories) and I just wanted to say AWESOME! update soon
Lightdemondarkangel chapter 77 . 8/12/2006
Hmm.. I never realized that, but it's so true!
Tommy14 chapter 76 . 8/10/2006
Poor Buffy..This is heartbreaking. I'm glad that she has her Immortal to help.
Lightdemondarkangel chapter 76 . 8/10/2006
Oh Buffy... Well at least Methos was right... Those that matter know the truth!
Tommy14 chapter 75 . 8/9/2006
One year in the mental hospital and it sounds like Buffy is still trying to deal with never being able to die. It sucks big time!
Lightdemondarkangel chapter 75 . 8/9/2006
Woo! Party time! I can't wait to see if anything happens at the party!

She was there for a whole year? Wow, I can't imagine what she how got through it...
Lightdemondarkangel chapter 74 . 8/9/2006
Aw... I never did think about the fact that Buffy never wanted to come back when I read the last chapter... I hope she gets through this...
Black Racer chapter 74 . 8/8/2006
Yes, she would cry.
Lightdemondarkangel chapter 73 . 8/7/2006
Right before I read that last part I was thinking that you should write a future chap about those two getting together!

Great chapter... Loved Buffy using her strength!
Dilvish 2.0 chapter 73 . 8/7/2006
LOL! Ten million years, right.

I wonder if Angel and Spike managed to kill each other or if they pulled a 'Cordelia and Xander' and began to make out in various closets.

I liked Logan and Creed's gifts to Faith and Buffy, but I'm pretty sure the girls had their revenge later.

Update as soon as you can.

P.S.: Any idea of when the Kigo fans can expect the next chapter of "Year of the Comet"?
Lightdemondarkangel chapter 72 . 8/6/2006
Ha! I finally caught up... I don't know why I haven't been reading the past few chapters! I'm happy to see that both Faith and Logan got their memories back! Heck, even Creed did, and I don't even like him!

I liked this chapter... Very amusing... Though I know nothing about Highlander, I'm still gonna read!