Reviews for How the Witch Stole Christmas
Phil From Produce chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
Bitch is T rated content.

otherwise, i didn't bother to read it all. great how it rhymed.

- Phil

"there's six of us babe, so suck on my dick!" - Dead Kennedys in the song police truck.
Ayi chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
Very good job Ember. I'm surprised you manage to make everything rhyme, this is Tsuya BTW and I'm outta time.

Ja ne

Ayi

Happy holidays and all that merrybell crap
ellfie chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
this was a really interesting.. songfic i think its called? i dunno. but i enjoyed it! i'm not that in to winx club but i still like it. i saw that u like to horseback ride, i do too! i'm looking into getting a horse next year!

well, nice story!

ja ne!
musagirl15 chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
The end was really funny.
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
Very good story. You rhymed everything perfectly. Write another good story 'cause you are good at it.

The Bubbly One,

Shell
clueless97 chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
that wasn't a poor attempt at humor. it was a great one! I was mostly laughing through out the entire thing. if it wasn't 'ethicla' then why did Tune even get into the bag into the first place? tehe! *continues laughing*
fascinant chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
lol! I rest my case, CHW, you are by far, one of the best writers I have ever witnessed (hope I spelled that right), on I love reading all your stories! I thought it was funny what Musa said, and how everyone was drunk! lol, anyway, yes, ill add this, you rock!:)

Raver
Hawk-MAD chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
I LOVE your humor stories! As I said before, where do you come up with this stuff?

PS. Sorry about not responding to your review. My beta posts my chapters for me, so I emailed her the responses before I even saw yours! I am so sorry! I'll respond to you next chapter!
Ragnarok Destroyer chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
heh, cute... I love what Musa siad to Icy, write more christmas stories if you have time