Reviews for How the Witch Stole Christmas
Phil From Produce chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
Bitch is T rated content.

otherwise, i didn't bother to read it all. great how it rhymed.

- Phil

"there's six of us babe, so suck on my dick!" - Dead Kennedys in the song police truck.
Ayi chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
Very good job Ember. I'm surprised you manage to make everything rhyme, this is Tsuya BTW and I'm outta time.

~Ja ne

~Happy holidays and all that merrybell crap~
ellfie chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
this was a really interesting.. songfic i think its called? i dunno. but i enjoyed it! i'm not that in to winx club but i still like it. i saw that u like to horseback ride, i do too! i'm looking into getting a horse next year!

well, nice story!

ja ne!
musagirl15 chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
The end was really funny.
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
Very good story. You rhymed everything perfectly. Write another good story 'cause you are good at it.

The Bubbly One,

clueless97 chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
that wasn't a poor attempt at humor. it was a great one! I was mostly laughing through out the entire thing. if it wasn't 'ethicla' then why did Tune even get into the bag into the first place? tehe! *continues laughing*
fascinant chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
lol! I rest my case, CHW, you are by far, one of the best writers I have ever witnessed (hope I spelled that right), on I love reading all your stories! I thought it was funny what Musa said, and how everyone was drunk! lol, anyway, yes, ill add this, you rock!:)

Hawk-MAD chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
I LOVE your humor stories! As I said before, where do you come up with this stuff?

PS. Sorry about not responding to your review. My beta posts my chapters for me, so I emailed her the responses before I even saw yours! I am so sorry! I'll respond to you next chapter!
Ragnarok Destroyer chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
heh, cute... I love what Musa siad to Icy, write more christmas stories if you have time