Reviews for For
Chie TomoRii chapter 3 . 8/29/2007
oh my you havent updated for so long.. when can i expect the next chapter? :) LoL anyways.. your plot's good. :) im really eager to read the future chapters so please please please update soon :D
Blackrose2005 chapter 3 . 7/21/2007
Aww! xD

It was getting pretty interesting!

I really hope you update soon! Btw, you're just like me! I've been really busy and I haven't updated my other fic... XD

I really hope you update soon!
SnowCharms chapter 3 . 2/22/2007
U beter hurry up n update! Or else i swear i'll track u down...update!
mikaro chapter 3 . 12/2/2006
Yeah it has been a long time since i've read your works...I was beginning to wonder where you were...hehe...you better update! _
khryzle kawaii chapter 3 . 11/30/2006
wha?u got a fic?why havent i read this before?u kept this a secret!*pokes OD*

hehehehehe wer the heck is MY HUSBAND tokiya!i want him now!UPDATE!)

peace and chaos indeed!

much love,

tofuu kawaii
Shenhui chapter 3 . 11/30/2006
To tell you frankly... yes! it is running in my head already... lolz..

Continue this fic... I really like this one...
FukuWija chapter 2 . 11/16/2005
oopsy! sori! di ku tu nabasa...dati kasi ala me DSL...kaya ngyon ito n!

maganda xa! kaya lng can't wait for the next chap to come out! please, update soon! .

old hag? parang kagaya ng fic ku...di ku npansin yun a...nyahahaha! we think alike. _
yanagi-chyan chapter 2 . 10/31/2005
hi! *glomps* sorry this review is so late, i'll check out the updates everyday as a punishment! hahaha, i love your fic! still... where's mi-chan? *cries* can't wait to read the graduation party, i hope there's mushy moments ( not to mention some bickering) between tofuu? update soon, don't keep me in suspense!
Master Thief chapter 2 . 10/28/2005
Nice! update soon! _
Mafuyu no Seiza chapter 2 . 10/27/2005
particularly, i made a review to make your day (grr... am i do only one who makes reviews here?). i love the first part but what was she making? i really don't get it. maybe i'll try to read it again from the start. and it seems like i can't wait for december to start my new fic.. (hugs) bye!