Reviews for Diamonds & Pearls 2: The Keys to the First Circle
TriGemini chapter 19 . 3/19/2006
Great chapter!

This was hilarious to read. Especially, the way Jack flipped over the fact that Tara had shot at 'his precious' Pearl. However, under the circumstances it was probably necessary...how else is Tara supposed to get answers from Zeke. Since he was kind of acting a bit nervous (but then again that could have been for the reason because Tara was pointing a pistol at him and was probably afraid that she was going to shoot him). Although, I get the idea that Tara's more interested in finding out answers than actually killing someone who can give them to her. Plus, I believe that she's inherited this tactic from Jack...or at least, part of it. Anyway, it will be interesting to find out what Zeke will reveal to Tara...since it's obvious that she's made her point that she definitely wants answers, or else she might actually shoot him.

So, again another great chapter. Looking forward to more. Until then.
Crowned Lily chapter 19 . 3/18/2006
Very good! Made me giggle alot.
stickbug chapter 18 . 3/11/2006
oh, exciting.

very nice. well written.

can't wait for more!

too bad about all your homework. homework should go away and die a horrible death and never return.

but since it's not going to, good luck with it.

-stickbug
Crowned Lily chapter 18 . 3/11/2006
Another great chapter! Keep it up!
Rahzel20 chapter 18 . 3/10/2006
O get him *jumps around like a guy watching a football match* he's a bag and must-not-win, must-kill-bad-guy. Sorry, I'm in a homicidal mood at the moment, I blame the stress of truck loads of h/w. I've been told yr 12's easier though so lets all hope.
TriGemini chapter 18 . 3/10/2006
Well this chapter was quite interesting...but a bit confusing, as well. However, what does Zeke have to do with any of what's happening to Tara? Or is it somehow all connected in a way? Very curious.

So, looking forward to more. Until then.
Rahzel20 chapter 17 . 3/10/2006
O eerie, DAMN IT CLIFFHANGER! I don't know how long you've had this chapter up since I haven't been going on this site as much as usual and my computers decided it hates me so it wont turn on but I've read it now and I want to read more to get rid of that nagging feeling of anticipation that's gonna bug me until you update.
amy chapter 17 . 3/9/2006
good chapter alex really good

Happy now?
An Irish Lass chapter 17 . 3/3/2006
Great awesome! Keep going, love the suspense-you're master at that! Please don't keep your faithful readers waiting long for the next one-especially not me! :D Can't wait to find out what happens next!
stickbug chapter 17 . 2/22/2006
what a horrible nightmare! if that's some sort of foreshadowing, i'm gonna kill you! well...no i'm not, but i'll be mad!

great chapter!

i think i know what Jack's afraid of...but i love that you put that in there, when Tara's like, "losing the Pearl?" and he gives her that 'don't even go there' look.

perfect.

can't wait for more!
TriGemini chapter 17 . 2/22/2006
Good chapter!

That conversation between Tara and Jack sort of lighten the mood. Especially, since it's kind of obvious that Tara is afraid of something. The question is though?

Not to mention, it sounds as if she had a nightmare and it didn't sound very pleasant. Also, why did she have it? Was it trying to tell her something?

This keeps the curiousity and suspense up, as well.

Anyway, as always it was good. So, looking forward to more. Until then.
Skystrike26 chapter 17 . 2/22/2006
Great chapter. I liked the conversation between Jack and Tara. Jack saying he's not afraid of anything. I'm guessing Tara's going to actually find out what it is or Jack is going to at some point in the upcoming chapters discover something that he is afraid of. Can't wait for the next one!

Skystrike26
Crowned Lily chapter 17 . 2/22/2006
Omg! So good I need more!
love2rite chapter 17 . 2/22/2006
Oh you are evil. Good chapters though.
Crowned Lily chapter 16 . 2/12/2006
Great Chapter! I loved it.
145 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »