Reviews for No Tomorrow
NanLee chapter 2 . 3/26/2006
Wow, just when I thought I couldn't cry anymore.

You proved me wrong.

Thanks... I think.

Nan.
kelly chapter 2 . 11/7/2005
omg...that was..i was balling my eyes out! amazing story !
jayne-190 chapter 2 . 10/27/2005
Excellent job. I can't imagine the heartache that Faith went through as she told the doctor that Bosco wanted the surgery.

Even though I didn't want Bosco to die in the end, it was interesting to see Bosco go through so much heartache, not being the "loveable jerk" that he is. Continue with the amazing work. *hugs*
Sarahlee chapter 2 . 10/27/2005
Good Lord, girl! This one made me cry! You write good ol' Bosco angst so very well (that means I LIKE the angsty ones, forget a happy story!).

Nicely done, my friend.
Jenn chapter 2 . 10/27/2005
Amazing story. I couldn't even see the last few lines i was crying so hard.
sbc chapter 2 . 10/27/2005
wow,this story is very sad. But I like they way you write this story. Keep up the great work!
stormy-raina chapter 2 . 10/27/2005
OMG -wipes away tears- That was so incredibly awesome and full of angsty goodness. My heart is just breaking right now. I loved it.
Dani chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
Great story!

Please make this a long one!

Thank you!
Sarahlee chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
So good to see another story from you! I'm really digging your storyline; it's intriguing. I’m really interested to see where you’re going with this…. Great work!
sbc chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
Very interesting story,I hope you can continue the story. I would like to see what kind of help Bosco gets an dwhat happens next.
katier67 chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
Great start to your fic. Hope to see more on this story soon.
Saskfan chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
What a great story, please continue.
jayne190 chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
When I saw the description on the email that I received this morning, I was immediately intrigued. I certainly hope that you run with this story as I am curious as to how Bosco and his other friends deal with this "memory loss". Can' wait to see where you will take this story. Continue with the good work.
stormy-raina chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
I love the angst in this story so far and its just the beginning! :( So heartwrenching. I had to laugh though. "going to get somethin' to eat" Well...that IS always Jelly's answer for everything. You did a great job with the characters. I loved this part. ((I wonder if he would be pissed if he knew how much I wish that he had let me die that day, instead of putting himself though all this.)) Somehow, I bet he would, but very realistic guilt on Faith's part.

I'll be looking for more.