Reviews for Crystallization
asdfghjkl12345678901234567890 chapter 4 . 2/12/2006
Heya! This is a really good story Sorry I haven't reviewed've had this on my alerts for a long time ;; Anyways, I love this story :D And Syaoran's so mean xP Well, can't wait to find out what happens...
Hououza chapter 4 . 2/12/2006
Uh-oh...looks like Syaoran is in trouble. The question is will he try to defend Sakura, and will he succeed.

Excellent chapter.

eenette chapter 3 . 12/28/2005
debbie!nice story!continue pls pls pls pls continue the story
JoEy chapter 3 . 11/7/2005
Hey debbie, im reviewing once again. PLEASE post ur 4th chapter. I know u have completed it. U keep complaining to me about the little ppl that review. So PPL, REVIEW! If not this person will keep asking me to review over and over again!

FreNz 4EvER

Mr. Despair chapter 3 . 11/3/2005
aring armpit lol
Hououza chapter 3 . 11/3/2005
Excellent chapter once again.

I can't help but wonder who this man is that has a hold over Syaoran and what will happen now that they have saved this girl.

Hououza chapter 2 . 11/2/2005
man, now you have me feeling guilty, that's so wrong. yes, i read your story, found it interesting, added to my favs but didn't drop a review. i mostly review to comment on the mistake that authors make in their fics, like the missuse of a certain word and the like. the only mistakes that i find in your fic are far too inconsequential, mostly because you forget to tap the space bar, that i didn't bother. if you want me to help beta (after the fact that the chappy's already posted...) i will do so. besides, i don't like to have to pay you the same compliments that everyone else already said. it gets repetitive, and i don't like to talk too much... are you happy now? chapter 3 . 11/2/2005
whoa, syaoran working for evil dude? what the hey is going on? do continue, you have me hooked! yay!
fudgeandbrownies chapter 2 . 10/29/2005
Debbie you HAVE to continue this and if u attempt to put it in your trash folder in your thumb i shall make mellos post it. :P It's really nice, hurry up with the next chappies!
Lord Cynic chapter 2 . 10/27/2005
Syaoran's cruel... (eyes widen considerably) If I didn't know any better he'd end up being more dangerous than the thieves if he did his worse... maybe I should walk away... walk away... (trips over a stair and plummets all the way down) Eh...
Firalyn Tiatra chapter 2 . 10/27/2005
What an interesting way to end; she's their target? Who's "they"? What's she a target for? Hmm...interesting. I hope you'll update soon...I'd like to see where you go with this story.
Mr. Despair chapter 2 . 10/27/2005
This is one of the ONLY stories of this kind I read. 'Cause I don't really like the adventure type of thing. Sorry I didn't review I just saw it today.
gamma-rae chapter 2 . 10/27/2005
aww saku is so kawaii, but syao is a bit freaky was a nice long chappy...btw what is saku the target for?
Hououza chapter 2 . 10/27/2005
Excellent chapter.

I like how the story is developing, I think the mix of Japanese and English words worked ok (Not that I understand much Japanese either _;)

Oh and I did read the AN at the start...I have an odd habit of doing things like that.

fudgeandbrownies chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
Okay debbie since you asked me to review i shall.

Anyway it was nice... Saku and Syao-chan forever!