Reviews for Chocolates and Buns
Mewknight chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
This was quite cute. XD Poor Shigure. XD
Rain of Glass Shards chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
cute. You got the personalities just right
loretta537 chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
this was good, poor shigure.
Tokio chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
I loved your story _ It was so fitting and all of the characters actually stayed in character as you wrote. The ending made me laugh _ Well done
Nini the Kakashi Obsessed chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
How awesome. I like how you portrayed Shigure. He could be a little bit more cunning but I like how he lost his temper. Not many people get his personality down right. You are an exception. Good job, I loved it.

-Gwen-

P.S. Maybe I should change my name to Gwen the Shigure Obsessed instead of Gwen the Kakashi Obessed. _
NinjaxOfxThexNight chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
that was beautiful lol i love shigure too
Queen of the Sheep chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
You have got to be one of the best writers of fanfic! Especially as you love Shigure! I have a plan: we will kidnap Shigure, look him in a room where only we know where he is and feed him only on badly made scrambled eggs! Hee hee hee! *skips off past the magic rainbow, past the singing frogs, sheep etc. and over the green, green hill*!
Otaku Mom chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
obviously you love Shigure...you write him with such feeling. Love this story. should go to bed, but I'm hooked on you Gurecentric stories now.
Akino K chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
Ah, wonderful. That's something to read when I'm angry. Uhh... o; The ending was really good, both content and style. Thank you!
No-Name chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
This type of story is very suprising to me. Anyway, you my dear writer have earn my respect. I love the story and please...write another story. Similer to this one. It was...very interesting.
Suiryoka chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
Cute. I love your stories. You really put the cahracters in depth while not making them seem OOC. Very talented you are! (I'm starting to sound like Yoda...) Keep up the awesome work!
Nyghtvision chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
I love him too, and thank you for sharing this with us. It was a good, well written, competent story and deserves better company than it has. _
blue234 chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
GREAT STORY KINDA FUNNY
CallaRose4ever chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
how funny those two boy's really can't spend more than 10 minutes in a conversation without insulting eachother or fighting. Poor Gure! No wonder he kept trying to get Yuki and kyo to go after Tohru when she moved out.
Koki-chan chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
I was wondering when Shigure would snap! -hugglez Shii-chan- It was very well done! I liked how Shii-chan was kind of fatherly in this fic. Keep up the good work!