Reviews for A Day in the Life of Zack
lilith dracul chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Hehe
Mickis chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Epic. The gay-for-Cloud-and/or-Sephiroth stories have pretty much quadrupled since Crisis Core hit the market. As much as I love Zack, I'd prefer if he stayed dead rather than to come back to life just to be completely out of character. Obviosuly love you for writing this.

Funny as hell.
AngelicSentinel chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Thank you for putting it in perspective like that. That was funny as hell! One minor note though: fanboys do it too. Well, except for the homosexual part...although...
The Genesis Awards chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
I am extraordinarily pleased to inform you that your story, A Day in the Life of Zack, has been nominated for The Genesis Awards Best Drabble Category 2010. The Genesis Awards exists to reward the authors of FFVII fanfiction that show a certain standard of grammar and formatting, relevance to canon and characterization. Your story was nominated and passed to the preliminary reading rounds because of the quality your story possesses. On April 15th, the Shortlisting for the Genesis Awards will take place, and on June 15th the final results will be tallied and posted.

If you have any questions or comments, please visit our Fan Fiction Net Profile or The Genesis Awards forum.

Congratulations, and good luck.

Best Regards,

Keveh Kins, Public Relations, The Genesis Awards
lynn.reist chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
This was supremely fantastic.
YACCBS chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Love.
foxy crimefighta chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
Ew. OH, ew. XD;
Samurai Ming chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Reminds me of Happy Three Friends. A short but very hillarious fan fic.
RakuenKit chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
LOL Awesome!

Yummy yummy for the birdy XD

-AngelD
fall from stars chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
Aw, poor Zack. Life sucks when you're dead.

...that last sentencem of mine? Made NO SENSE. Oxymorons for the win.

Favorite goes to you. Short and simple and silly: which rules. xD
Shinigami Ree chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
Much as I love poor Zacky, this was absolutely hilarious!
Joty chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Though Zack is one of my favorite characters in the FF series, I must say looking at this unbiased... its funny as hell :p

Your Friendly Neighborhood
Anarchy's Ashes chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
*raises eyebrow, giggles insanely and falls of chair*
spookytonberry chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Lmfao, i love it! You're a genius!
Miyamashi chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Now that's just funny. Wonderfully twisted. I love it!