Reviews for Amendment XXV
erik chapter 1 . 3/6/2017
Inspiring.
HannahMontana-SG1lover chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
I love this! A part two wiuld be great!
fanka77 chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
hehe Good one!
Karen19 chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Read this story, once again you make a story engaging. Miss reading your work.
FireWolfe chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Love to see this Uni expanded. I mean Jack not be Military so he could be with Sam right and she make a great first lady lol.

Lisa
Anon chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Interesting idea...
scottiedog chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
you really need to do a sequel to this! It is craving one!
kateydidnt chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
*snort* I like this one! What I'm wondering is what is miniJack's reaction to this! (If Jack is a General than miniJack already exists) I wish you would write a chapter in which mini Jack reacts, calls him and says he's insane. Oh-does miniJack get Secret Service detail too? LOL! Oh, or he could see it as his chance to get back into the SGC without the awkwardness of his double being there.
smithcrafter chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Does Pres. Hayes REALLY have any idea what he's letting himself in for?
Artistshipper chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
*dies laughing* You are simply brilliant, friend. brilliant.
Phoenix Flight chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
I get this strange, evil satisfaction with the idea of President Hayes dying in office, leaving Jack holding the bag, so to speak. President Jack O'Neill? Sounds like the kind of nightmare that would wake Jack up screaming during the time he's in office and it really could happen to him. It would make a sweet story, though... hint, hint. :)
Britta Gelund chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Oh this was great. It would be even greater if you continued it. I am sure you could come up with tons of funny little tidbits from Jacks time in office ;)

Hugs,

Britta
Rignach chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Was rereading it and yes I did enjoyed it again but I'm asking myself how Jack would taking and filling out the job of Vice President or maybe even them of President for the that the president died of illness or something not natural.
BookWorm37 chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
NO, stranger things have NOT happened! Nice story, I enjoyed it.
Aqua Mage chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Oh, I liked this! Very good.