Reviews for A Headache
I really liked the idea of the dwarf
RascalJoy chapter 2 . 4/17
Aaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwww! X3 X3 X3

This is so SWEEEEETT! X3

I. LOVE. THIS! This is PERFECTION!

Yeah, Legolas and Thranduil seriously don't know how to take care of themselves. Like, honestly. You may be immortal, but that doesn't make you invincible.

I love this. On so many levels.

The characterization is SPOT ON. From the stubbornness, to the worry, to the sleeping positions, to the humor, to the PILLOW FIGHT YEESSSS.

Not to mention the best idea EVER! Legolas!hurt, but with plenty of fluff tacked on the end!

Keep up the FANTASTIC work! :D
RascalJoy chapter 1 . 4/17
Oh Legolas, you stubborn elf! Why can't you just tell someone when you're hurting? DX
SilvanElleth chapter 2 . 3/17
This was really sweet! Loved it!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/19/2016
So amazing!
Stumbled upon this by accident and I am so very very very very very very very very very very very very very very glad I did!
Beautifully written
wajagirlliz chapter 2 . 5/30/2016
This was so cute! Much enjoyed!
Amu4ever chapter 2 . 3/15/2016
Repeatedly explaining the meaning the same word over and over again, can be a bit tiring. Maybe you should tune it down a bit.

Otherwise, very nice two-shot you have there :)
Amu4ever chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
Oh my, the humor part of the genres you choose is fitting at least :)
StarlightGilgalad chapter 2 . 3/14/2016
Great story! I frequently have awful headaches as well. Next time I'm definitely going to discribe it as if an enthusiastic dwarf was trying to bash his way out with a blunted axe lol ;)
Guest chapter 2 . 1/9/2016
I love Thranduil... 3
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
I have this strange hobby of, whenever I am under the whether, looking up lotr fan fiction about characters with the same symtoms as me. Ow...
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
Remind me not to let my migraine-prone sister read this.
Sky chapter 2 . 7/15/2015
Awwwww!
I never really liked Thranduil in the books or movies but this is awesome!
Very cute!
Ceylan8030 chapter 2 . 2/8/2015
Awsome!
pinksugarrush chapter 2 . 1/19/2015
Woah, talk about a bad headache. Poisonous, actually. Good thing Aragorn saved Legolas.