Reviews for In the Realms
N chapter 14 . 3/12/2011
Do update! Please finish this. Such a marvelous story.
Faye Cullen-Fraser chapter 14 . 12/5/2009
OH my Goodness! I just read all 14 chapters and LOVED them, but you haven't updated for a long time I noticed. So I REALLY hope you finish this story. PLEASE ! Good Job and happy writing :)
shellybellypie chapter 14 . 12/31/2008
i like this story

i hope you update soon!

more kartik and gemma love! YAY!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
hkLampshade chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
I'd already finished what you have written so far and it's excellent...However, in chapter 1 earns a lol at Miss Moo - ...Haha
DaughterofPoseidon25 chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Nice. Like it so far. Keep it up,
Megs35 chapter 14 . 10/9/2007
omg this is in my top three best stories! (sorry, but i just cant decide which is the best..) i am so jealous of your ability to write, it really is amazing. i hope you keep this story going becuase, as much as i will hate to wait for it, it is such a great story! i really dont think you could do much to improve it. if there is anything, i cant find it. :P

please update REALLY soon!
smgirl chapter 14 . 10/6/2007
Great chapter! I can't wait for the next one:)
coolmarauders chapter 14 . 10/4/2007
Exciting! I'm so glad you finally got to the battle scene! it was written well, and the use of the magic was very believable. I thought that the shape-shifter Kartik thingy was a little cliché - two times easy, one time hard, but it all works out - and it didn't sit as well with me as the rest of the chapter, but it was still pretty good.
colorsallaround chapter 14 . 10/4/2007
nICE! you are very creative and the battle scene was awesome, Best of all the once I have read! I cannot wait for the third book to come out!
colorsallaround chapter 13 . 9/28/2007
Wow this story is intense and nicely writen! I love the details and cannot wait for the next chapter.
Stacey Ross Benjilt chapter 9 . 7/28/2007
Ok I just read the part where Kartik says he lied about the tatoo which makes me feel like a jerk for my previous comment. Sorry. Anyways great story I love it.
Stacey Ross Benjilt chapter 7 . 7/28/2007
Isn't the symbol of the Rakshana a skull and sword? Bah, I dont actually care. The only reason I know such trivial things is cause im a nerd. Anyways the story is great and im overjoyed that someone is writing a fanfic about my favorite books. Thanks.
Pabbit chapter 3 . 7/6/2007
I've only just begun reading, and it's really well-done. It's exciting and you've managed to capture their characters the way Libba Bray has written them. This fanfiction fills that gaping hole in my mind about the future of the New Order. Can't wait to continue!
Necily chapter 13 . 4/7/2007
dude i was wondering if you would ever finsh this sorry. Yay! keep going. i love this story. well adios. its around 12:00 here and i need to sleep if i dont want to fall over in church. Happy easter!
She's Classy chapter 13 . 4/7/2007
Excellent emulation of Libba Bray's writing style - especially the pace she uses; you're very good at replicating that in particular. Great job so far (: