Reviews for After Code Veronica
midnight84118 chapter 17 . 7/1/2011
great story hope to read more soon keep it up

wow didnt se that coming on this chp
Naoko Mint chapter 17 . 8/30/2010
Wow I love all the action, and the perfect romance in your story! I really hope you complete your story sometime soon..Please never give up. It was such a great read so far!

Thank you!
RisingGundam2006 chapter 17 . 8/10/2009
I really think this story is epic. Are you planning on updating this, I really want to know what happens next.
KK1987 chapter 17 . 4/11/2009
This story is really good so far. I hope you carry on with this story. I have noticed you have't updated in such a long time. I understand what its like you either lose interest or forget. anyway if you read this message this is really good. please update again soon x
FriggyEsquire chapter 17 . 6/14/2008
I cannot wait for the next update! This is so amazing! I've been looking for an awesome WeskerClaire, and now I've found it!
Zhia Khimuhx chapter 17 . 4/18/2007
omg plz keep writing this.

u havent updated for quite a long time.

im lovin it so far :(
Sailor Saturn chapter 17 . 4/14/2007
What a great story! I'm a big fan of the mentally uneasy or alternate pairings, but this story really takes the cake. Wesker and Claire is one of the most unlikeliest couples that could end up together in the actual Resident Evil series, but that's what makes this fic so interesting. You present them scenario that shows how it can work from your POV. However, even though you pair Wesker and Claire together they still are in character. Wesker still is a super jerk even though he has feelings for Claire, and Claire has her morals and loyalty to her brother and friends, but still has conflicting feelings for Wesker.

Please update soon! I want to know what else is going to happen. I noticed you are still writing. I hope you pick this one up soon, and I look forward to seeing Chapter 18! _
Count-of-the-night1589 chapter 17 . 3/21/2007
WOW! I LOVE this story! Please update soon!
CLMGumbo chapter 17 . 9/1/2006
OMG! I love this story! I haven't submitted a review but once I think, and I feel bad because this is just... I don't know. You keep getting better and the baby thing? LOVE IT! Keep it up!
Darkness is Spreading chapter 17 . 8/24/2006
OMG! Claire's gonna have a baby! And it's Wesker's! How interesting. And poor Rebecca... Anyway, awesome chapter! Can't wait for the next! Update soon.
Biohazard Queen chapter 16 . 5/21/2006
wow! this was a very good chapter. i cant wait to see what happens next.)
blank chapter 15 . 4/24/2006
More, more more.
Sara A. Wesker chapter 15 . 4/1/2006
This is really good, I can't wait to see what happens next. Amazing job.

Sara
AI chapter 15 . 3/30/2006
Woo! Intriguing. I can't wait to see if Leon & Wesker dukes it out for Claire!
Biohazard Queen chapter 15 . 3/30/2006
Hey even though I already read this I still think it's good...so yeah, it was a great chapter.

~!Mrs. M. Shadows!~