Reviews for Blind
That was amazing! I really hope to see more stuff like this in the future!
Alexis Night chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
Smart boy to fear us, Neji! Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha! Also, don't feel bad! It's not your fault, and you're taking good care of Tenten! And poor Tenten! It's got to be creepy being in a house full of all-seeing eyes when you can't even normal see! This is an amazing story! It's Neji realistic, and I can't wait to see what happens next! I'm goanna shut up and read the next chapter now! XD
Fake Bliss chapter 4 . 1/3/2010
Really really well written I must say.

I like your style and the humor was well placed in my opinion.
SunshineGirl09 chapter 4 . 8/18/2009
So funny at the end! "we won! I kicked butt, I'm going to be hoka-whoa did Neji and Tenten just kiss?" ROFL!
Lady Rini chapter 4 . 3/7/2009
Nice story I really enjoyed it, I thought it was really cute.
The Disappearing Me chapter 4 . 12/20/2008
Shikamaru’s was sufficiently strangled by his own shadow; the woman Neji was fighting had her entire body shut down by being poked to death and Naruto’s had taken an ransengan to the heart.

The way you phrased that somehow struck me as funny - can you imagine the funerals? Strangled by your own shadow and poked to death...definitely not glorious ways to die. Anyways, I liked the fic and I liked your creativity - it was pretty impressive. I was also impressed with how you managed to keep them all in character! Great fic!
NejiTen.AWSOMENESS chapter 4 . 6/12/2008
LOVED it my favorite story soo cute c
SmallButPowerful chapter 4 . 1/31/2008
A very good story, you got their personalities perfectly.
FallenAngelsFeelNoLove chapter 4 . 11/28/2007
this was a really good story. i really liked the part about lee driving the man crazy. but that is a lot like lee to do somthing like that, so, CLAPS FOR YOU ON YOUR AMAZING STORY!
catilena1890 chapter 4 . 11/24/2007
Great job. Yeah, I read this story before you rewrote it. I like the rewritten version better. Lot's of fluff and it makes sense. Great Job.

Kitty
inuyashagirl22 chapter 4 . 11/24/2007
lmao. rofl. roflmfao. poked to death XDD hahaha...
AForgottenFairy chapter 4 . 11/23/2007
aw it was so cute!
Bitto chapter 4 . 11/23/2007
How wonderful! _ I absoultely love it! _
AyakaSorii chapter 4 . 11/23/2007
YAY YOU FINALLY FINISHED! 3cheers! hip hip hooray! hip hip hooray!. 3 cheers for you. D Congrats. lol Well, can't wait to hear more from you. x]]

Ja Ne:

~!*Chula*!~
Bitto chapter 3 . 11/23/2007
I love it! I can't wait till the new chappie! _