Reviews for 10 Years From Then
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
I would like to point out that this story is listed under Hermione/George when it is clearly Hermione/Fred. I think you should switch it so it is listed under the correct categories.
Haylie chapter 14 . 4/3/2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE add MORE chapters.. this story is AMAZING! :)
Minny chapter 3 . 9/18/2010
FYI. If only Dumbledore saw something, and Harry too, that's like an oxymoron.
vampiremuggle chapter 14 . 6/18/2010
omg this is so good! i cannot wait to read more!

~Vampiremuggle

vampiremuggle at gmail dot com
CyraAideen chapter 14 . 4/27/2010
I want the next chapter now! I love this story, it is so cool.
YaoiGirl1997 chapter 8 . 2/9/2010
Good story!
Lil chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
I really like this story, but Fred and George are not the same person. It says it's a George story but ends up being a Fred story. Fix it, please.
crystal denham chapter 14 . 8/21/2007
i really like this story please write more...
bill560682 chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
now i have not read the story nor do i plan tioo, but let me guess granger had a one night stand with someone now 10 years later the kids gets its hogwarts letter. screw hogwarts go to salem then at least the story is a little more believable that harry had a 7 or 8 year job playing quiddich an is now the flying instuctor at salem institute of magic. that storyline makes more sence an if your story has nothing to do with what i wrote maybe think about changing summery then becuese that was the first thing that poped into my head an yes i know i am leaving out the 9 monthes it would take for pregancy.
mackgirl chapter 14 . 8/5/2007
I loved the story. I allways like reading Hermione being paired with a twin, and you've done a great job. For a minute there I thought I was going to have to hurt you though, you made me relive Fred dieing! But you saved yourself by making him alive so awesome job.
Lolls13 chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
wow this story is amazing! how did you come up with this plot? as i was reading this i couldnt stop! please continue with the sequal i cant wait to read it.
Me chapter 14 . 6/30/2007
This was one LONG kick ass story! I just finished reading the whole thing, and I really enjoyed it! Great job! Keep it up!
rupertgrintlovesmeandonlyme chapter 14 . 6/25/2007
Please update soon
WhisperingArch chapter 14 . 6/15/2007
What the fudge? THAT'S how you end it? NO thats SO not cool *is angry at you now?*not cool man, not cool
Ginny278 chapter 14 . 6/14/2007
hey they're alive! but hermione doesn't remeber anything :( update soon, can't wait to read more!