Reviews for Love is More Than Skin Deep
CindyT63 chapter 2 . 3/14
VERY nice. I like this SO MUCH BETTER than how the show skipped over all the hurt/comfort - and it's an AWESOME show. But what I love about writing, is that you get inside their hearts and feelings. Thanks for that!
hpsupernaturalfan chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
just helpful facts

dean is 4yrs older than sam

sam is 6'4''
sammygirl1963 chapter 2 . 6/30/2007
Awesome story-seems just like what could have happened after the Skin episode. I love stories with hurt Sam and protective Dean.

And Dean couldn't have been any more awesome in this story! You had his character down perfectly!
Shinigami061 chapter 2 . 6/3/2007
Awesome story - I love how you gave us some...closure to that episode. I always felt that it was a little too easy - needed MUCH more angst _;; Keep up the great work!

Shinigami06
Jensen chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
I loved that Dean showed how he felt only when he was too annoyed to hold his feelings back - great stuff. Not overly sentimental or 'chick flick'-ish. Love these guys, totally believe them as siblings
Arinia chapter 2 . 4/30/2007
Loved this story! I'm so glad there were two chapters, one wouldn't have been enough!
the-magic-is-in-you chapter 2 . 4/5/2007
Just a couple of things I noticed: Sam is 6'4 (Dean is three inches shorter... 6'1) and Dean is four years older than Sam, not six.

Other than that, an awesome story. I love when people write what they think should have happened at the end of the episode. Episodes need to be at least an hour longer, I reckon!
KatieLB chapter 2 . 7/14/2006
thanks for giving us 2 chapters instead of one. Nicely done.. this was such an intense episode and to just have it end like it did killed me... thanks.
rozzy07 chapter 2 . 2/22/2006
Lovely insight into what makes the brothers Winchester relationship so special. Sorry for the late review but I have just had the pleasure to find this great piece of writing.
Kaewi chapter 2 . 2/20/2006
I thought I had already reviewed this story! I really don't know why I didn't. I think I started reading it, then realized I wanted to watch the episode first.

Anyway, I wish this had happened in the episode! It does go really nicely with the events. I had a great time reading it.
HoofsTails Gal chapter 2 . 2/16/2006
Wow, I don't know if I already reviewed one of your stories, but let me just tell you that you have a nack for making them end perfectly. I keep getting tingling feelings with the way you end them. Great job!

Tah

HoofsTails Gal
Phx chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
Awesome story! I loved every word of it! You really captured the brothers and although I haven't seen Skin yet, I know that I'll get more out of it as I'll be thinking of this story along with watching it!

Phoenix
eddy6401 chapter 2 . 1/24/2006
i knew Dean cared! i just knew it...
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »