Reviews for Exchanging Words
Really like this
mudpuddledemon chapter 13 . 9/22/2012
Lovely. Bravo.
mudpuddledemon chapter 8 . 9/22/2012
Yay for Kaylee getting to skip around in her dress, boo for kidnapping, yay for worried Mal. Good chapter! And I thought the excitement was over!
mudpuddledemon chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
Oh no! So sweet.
RomperStomper chapter 13 . 2/15/2012
One of the best FanFictions I think I have ever read. Well done, well done indeed!
LJ Summers chapter 13 . 2/19/2011
I know this story is ancient of days and all that, but I'm only just discovering the joys of Firefly fanfic, having been a fan for eons.

Thank you for this charming story and how Mal and Kaylee came to some sort of communicative understanding. :)
Melissa1026 chapter 13 . 5/3/2010
Wow that was a wonderful story! You wrote Mal and Kaylee so well. I love them as a couple. Thank you for writing this story!
Dimac99 chapter 13 . 5/1/2010
I really enjoyed this, lots of excitement and poor Jayne! His Kaylee Scar story is very, very funny. I've never shipped Mal/Kaylee, but this was really good.
TardisCalling chapter 13 . 6/20/2009
This...is awesome beyond words. I just read the whole story, and I LOVE it!
ideomania chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Mal and Kaylee centric fics are THE BEST fics. I'm a Kaylee/Mal shipper myself and I have found fics few and far between that DON'T turn into simon/kaylee fics...I'm not a big Simon fan. And your fic is LONG so I'm going to get reading and hope that this doesn't have too much Simon.
Majesta Moniet chapter 13 . 6/12/2007
I just loved reading your story. Kaylee/Mal is my favorite couple, and you really managed to capture the show's sense of humor.
cookiedough15 chapter 13 . 2/4/2007
This is a very very very shiny story, Nice ideas, nice job wrwiting it. Thanks!
Dicefreak chapter 13 . 9/8/2006
Oh. Good work, this is. I can hear them saying a lot of the dialogue - we need more of this!
moviebuff001 chapter 13 . 5/4/2006
That was awesome, I love Kaylee and Mal together and your story made their relationship totally believable. Thanks!
Quirky Del chapter 13 . 4/15/2006
Oh, I loved this! This was well written, interesting, funny, touching, and I absolutely adored all of the Mal and Kaylee stuff! Great story! I have add this to my favourites list!

Cheers,