Reviews for Kaleidoscope
Archangel Rhapsody chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
hum and interesting take
Dayari chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Hi! Very interesting story and also very interesting topic! *two thumbs up* I hope that you'll continue writing soon, because I can't wait to read what will happen with Ban and Ginji!

And yes, the diagnosis is right (or at least it's spelled right :D), but you have to pay attention to one thing: The persons who have the multiple personality disorder at first don't know about their other personalities. It can't be healed, or at least the personalities stay with the patient forever. The aim of a therapy is to make the personalities acknowledge each other and somehow work together. (I don't know how this works, sorry ) In German, this is called "make a circle". I don't know whether there is a different expression for that in English, sorry "

And you also have to pay attention to another fact: Persons who have the multiple personality disorder have, in at least 90 of 100 cases, more than one alternative personality. In fact, when someone starts suffering from the illness at the age of 5, the number of personalities will increase steadily, and when he becomes 20, there is a high possibility that he has at least 30 of other personalities. When someone is traumatized so badly that he gets a multiple personality disorder, the defences of his soul come crashing down completely, and for each new pain that he suffers, there comes another personality to cope with it. (I've heard of a girl who has been raped at the age of 4 and who got the multiple personality disorder. Each time her parents hurt her in another different way, she got a new personality, and now (she's around 30 years old) she has ca. 100 different personalities in her.)

Oh well, I'll stop babbling now. Please go on with this story soon!

~Dayari
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
You've got a good beginning, and I'm curious to see what will happen next. I'm wondering if any other characters we know will pop up, or where. Well, only one way to find out... I hope you update soon.
Garnet chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
This just screams it's going to be intersting...very intersting. _
Santuary of Darkness chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
*snikers* 'Dr. Midou' heh heh for some reason I find that funny. XP Anyways excellent job so far I'm interested to know what the other theories will be since this one seemed to make so much sense.

Please update!
CyborgRockStar chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
whoa, that is a cool idea! well-written and thought-out too. much looking forward to more chappies!

have a nice day
Atropos' Knife chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
Very novel, very "House M.D.". Can't wait for what other diagnoses you'll come up with (which are probably more plausible than the crack that's being presented in the latest chapters of the manga, actually). _

Cheers!
somethingspecial49 chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
I read this on livejournal. It's really good so far. Can't wait to see the next theory!