Reviews for Sisters: An assassin and a priestess
Deaths.Bloody.Rose chapter 4 . 4/21/2006
Ah that's the last time I let Hillary (Rose-chan's friend) use my FF ID! Sorry about the last review that 'I' left, but it was really my friend Hillary who had just read your story. I had let her read the story off my ID and I had no idea she left a review until I was looking over your reviews! I was like "Hillary I'm going to kill you! You made me look stupid!" and I swear I am! She spelt 'send' and she didn't even cap. the 'I'll'! Urg make me look stpuid well I'll show her who's boss when I see her next! So sorry about that! Really I am, but that doesn't mean Hillary's review was for nothing cuzz we do want you to update soon though I'm not sure guinea pigs could do anything to you *Laughs*! Well sorry again and bye!

Much
agoraphobia chapter 4 . 12/23/2005
You must update! If you don't update soon i'll seened my rabid Guinea Pigs after you! Update!
Princess Ren chapter 4 . 12/19/2005
Are you going to post or what! I can't wait for the next chapter! How are Rei and the others grow up! By the stone! Post soon! o
Rena H.M chapter 4 . 12/16/2005
Aki Vanished...why?
DragonStar chapter 4 . 11/29/2005
Aki has magic powers now too? Mysterious little girl isn't she?
FluffaWumpkins chapter 4 . 11/26/2005
Great chapter, really enjoyed it. I love the way Rei and Aki act together, almost like sisters who knew each other for a long time. Well maybe not for a long time but you understand. anyway, sorry i din't review for the other chapters. just wanna let you know that i like this fic very much and i hope you update soon.
Boingy chapter 4 . 11/25/2005
They forgot the book? Oy, how could they? Tsk, tsk, tsk. So when will the romantic antics come in? Hm, hm, hm? Soon, right, right, right? I'm so happy you updated! YAY!
DragonStar chapter 3 . 11/16/2005
Well, that was tempting. Patiently awaiting the next chapter to find out about this apparent evil in the house.
Princess Ren chapter 3 . 11/12/2005
Wow... What a wired place the manor is! Is Rei and Aki's room also like that! So what's next! and by the way.. if I do recall Rei is 8 and Aki is 7../ How about the pilots..? 10 years old..? Are they going to grow up! You better post the next chapter as soon as possible! Keep up the good work! o
Boingy chapter 3 . 11/11/2005
Great new chapter... story is still a little confusing but hey it's getting there...and yes, the chapter was a little short...but in a good way...short and sweet and it served its purpose...good job. )
Princess Ren chapter 2 . 11/6/2005
Wow! another chapter! I love it! so what's next! Rei and the others are so young in these story.. i wonder what's going to happen next! so what's next! Better post soon! Keep up the good work! o
DragonStar chapter 2 . 11/6/2005
This is such a great story so far. I cracked up at the end. It seems very fitting for Haruka to be a paladin with a twisted aura. She acted very much like that in Sailor Moon.
Boingy chapter 2 . 11/6/2005
When I first started reading this chapter I thought they were going to accept Rei as a paladin and then kill Aki... but you totally changed my mind..btw you spelled Makoto wrong...(just pointing it out) unless she's an OC and that's how you're supposed to spell it...THEN MY BAD...please update asap! PLEASE AND THANK YOU! haha I HAVE MANNERS!
Deaths.Bloody.Rose chapter 2 . 11/5/2005
This is so freaking cool! Though some people are seemed confused on what happened in the first chapter, not me! I love the plot and how complicated it seems to write, with Vampires, evil Paladins, Preist/Priestess, and even assasines! This is definally my kind of story, I just wish I could write something like this, you definally have the skills to become a great author! I just love this story to death, I must read more and soon! Sorry to presure you into updating it's just that I have never been so excited about a story before, so take as much time as you need to update!
angelicmayuka chapter 1 . 11/4/2005
emegee. This rocks. o_o I'm in love, this story kicks ass. They're vampires? sweet. XD That's really exciting, I can't wait to see what happens next.