Reviews for Never Let Me Go
lanalight1 chapter 15 . 3/28
The best people have the worst luck.
lanalight1 chapter 11 . 3/28
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
BunnyluvsU chapter 25 . 2/1/2015
The ending was . . . .PERFECTION
OutsidersSlashLover chapter 15 . 11/1/2014
I like it so far, except usually a feeding tube is placed directly into your stomach, not your nose. The thing that goes around your nose is one thing that helps you breathe.
atyler4474 chapter 25 . 1/23/2014
Thank God he was reunited!
zemmerson chapter 25 . 11/27/2013
This was amazing, thank you for this story! I almost cried like a billion times!
Guest chapter 25 . 8/1/2013
TwistedLogic chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
I'll put this short and simply. This is awesomeness. Pure awesomeness. Awesomeness a la carte, in a can. It's Darry's personally hand-opened, ice cold can of whup-youknowwhat at its finest. Only this time he's remorseful.
And if you didn't understand my nonsensical analogies, I'll say it like this: I'm only on the fourth chapter and I'm insanely impressed.
Although, if I may, I will recommend a couple minor adjustments.
1. Maybe specify who's talking? It started off as being in third person, then Darry's POV, then Soda's. It got a little confusing.
2. Perhaps add why Pony was drinking. It doesn't sound like him.
3. Darry may be impulsive and hot-headed, often mistaken for flat-out stupidity by those-whom-shall-remain-nameless (ahem, STEVE!) but I would think he'd know better than to hit Pony when the social worker is right there. Which brings ms up to say:
4. What the heck is that social worker doing at there house right then?!
Nevertheless, a great story. You are a great writer.
sarah chapter 25 . 2/8/2013
aaaawww so sweet 3 3 3
Alexis Night chapter 25 . 5/6/2012
Aw! That was sweet! Lol. Poor Soda. Rejected.
Alexis Night chapter 24 . 5/6/2012
Poor Darry. That was cold, and he didn't deserve it, but it wasn't Pony's fault. I mean, they told him his brothers never asked for him, and then, coming from one of the gang...
Alexis Night chapter 23 . 5/6/2012
*punches Steve in the face* YOU NEED TO DIE, ALONG WITH THAT BITCH SOCIAL WORKER!