Reviews for The Discovery
Eve chapter 11 . 2/19/2013
It's really sad that Kosho died, but I found it super funny that you have/had Aang captured! I was looking forward to him speaking at the beginning and end of each chapter. :D
TitaniumGlass22 chapter 11 . 5/24/2006
I've been reading this story for a long while and I never got a chance to review it. I like your writing style and the idea of Kosho isn't exactly new, but it's well depicted in your story.

My only flame here would be the ending-but I bet you already know that. I don't know if you've read "Time and Space" (which might have been deleted), "My love is Golden", "Benders of the Stars", "Zuko's past". Almost all of the endings sound exactly the same. It makes a reader get very irritated, but it probably isn't your fault. What else would you have done with Kosho?

Anyway, great story, and maybe you could Message me back? I love to chat with good writers.

cemetarydemon chapter 11 . 3/6/2006
haha. i love the closing comments. the strory was sad, short, and sweet. and...AWSOME! i loved it. what more is there to say? haha
Hikari Midori-chan chapter 11 . 3/6/2006
Boo! Boo! Boo-oh wait...(reads the end and breaks out into tears) NO! (sniff) I guess it's for the best. I'm glad everyone's happy, though, including Kosho. :) Well done. Favorites!
Gino chapter 11 . 3/5/2006
You once said you suck at endings, I'd have to say I disagree. That ending was pretty darn nifty.

It did seem a bit rushed, but with the time constraints and all, I wouldn't expect much more of it. And I'm glad Kosho died...not in a mean way, but what would you do with her if she didn't?

Great story! woot.

YueKataraAangfan1 chapter 10 . 2/19/2006
I love it! keep writing or badness(ness ness...) will ensue...

insane is my middle name...

well, its great. and im not being sarcastic. You should send it as a story idea to nick. season 2, beware of Malu the ghost witch(female airbender[i have my ways])

keep it up!
Little Miss. Attitude chapter 4 . 2/10/2006
you could kiss him he'll be in to much of a daze to talk. anyway i really like the the story is going. also how do you say kosho is(koe-sho)
Amberhawk chapter 10 . 2/5/2006
cemetarydemon chapter 10 . 2/4/2006
haha i love your closing coments. they're hilarious. but thats beside the point. this is getting really exciting. you HAVE to update soon so i can knnow whatll happen! YOU MUST!
scorpiaux chapter 10 . 2/4/2006
_ SHORT! Agh! Update soon,

hyperactivebluechipmunk chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Yet again sounds very avatar like i applaude your way of writing so the characters talk like they would on the show. *claps* Oh i also applaude you for capturing Aang, wont Zuko be happy *Grins*

Hikari Midori-chan chapter 9 . 1/3/2006
Consequences? Aang must really care about Kosho. Why do the firebenders want Kosho? Update soon please!
cemetarydemon chapter 9 . 1/1/2006
you untied Aang? WHAT! YOU CANT UNTIE HIM! ITS JUST NOT DONE! good short chapter btw!
Whoooo cares chapter 9 . 12/31/2005
*Gulp*Consequences?Aang has gone Demon,fianally snapped,maybe you shhould untie him...?
SunfireEyes chapter 3 . 12/31/2005
Are you sure that you're not really an Airbender survivor in disguise?O_o