Reviews for The One Where He's Red Wine
Leondra chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
Oh, wow, I love Dialoguey fics! I can't write *totally* dialogue fics, unfortunately, but I love to read this one, and I enjoyed the hell out of this one!

Seriously, I feel like I should afix this to a sort of pulley thing so it's raised up, pray for more updates from you, and sacrifice Friends merchendice to the cause. Hilarious and touching analogy. Hilarious and touching piece, actually. You know, I'm 99.9 precent certain this is Monica, but it feels a little bit like Rachel.

And the whole plot was a spark of brilliance. I mean, really, the opening line had me laughing in anticipation.
me chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
it was really good..but im confused about who chandlers talking to...Im pretty sure its monica...but...it could be rachel too...m i liked it tho...keep them comming
Lara Cox chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
This was very sweet! I really liked this story and i will go with you to Dialogue Junkies Anonymous because I love dialogues and write a lot of them too... and if Chandler were red wine i'd be an alcoholic!
ElSupremo chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
that was cute. i loved the prime rib/ red wine analogy. so i'm guessing this is mondler. maybe not. cute anyways!
spacemonkey69 chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
oh, I loved it! That was so great, I too am a sucker for dialogue...but I seem to always find myself writing less and less of that and more and more of the filler stuf...but anyway, I love this, and Chandler IS like a fine wine...I could drink him all day (did I REALLY just say that?)
the writer formerlyknown as lm chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
Has Monica been drinking wine? LOL. She should've been less sober, if I had to complain.

'...your father’s sleeping with your gym teacher and that’s why you’re getting an A . . .' Classic Chandler. Something odd that's norm to him. You are the queen.

I love the banter, and how sweet Monica really was. I also like what you said about Joey as you'll see I say a parallel about Matt L. in the last e-mail I sent you. We think so much alike, it frightens me.

Loved this convesation. Def. up there in my fav. stories of yours (I can't explain my love for the wine cellar one). You've taught me so much about fanfiction.

Just joking about the Monica being drunk thing (or was I? Bah bah bum!)

Quick question- How is Chandler smelling in this fic?

Amy
DanielFactoid chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
Something in my head told me that when I opened my mail, I'd be getting a little announcement saying that there was an uber-cute, Dialouge-Driven (but yet that's okay), crazy little fic on

I think I should trust my head more often, because I *did* find that little cute fic that made me scream "I LOVE THE CUTENESS! I DEDICATE MYSELF TO DIALOUGE!"

But yeah, if you can't tell... it was so good!