Reviews for The Slayer and the Hunters
thatfilmgirl chapter 4 . 4/19/2006
Hey! I totally love this so far. Dean/Buffy is WAY better than any other Dean/Crossover pairing. Are you going to post this at the D/B LJ comm?
KnightOwl chapter 4 . 3/12/2006
I'm really enjoying this stories. I like the pairing of Dean and Buffy and your stories are some of the more well written stories that I have read. I hope you keep writing them. I'd love to see it build to the point of a romance between them.
teejplease chapter 4 . 3/11/2006
hahahah. QUICKLY! Don't let the woman who weighs barely 100 to hear that we're wimps! lol. hahaha.
Superfan chapter 4 . 3/11/2006
Oh! I get it. Self-contained chapters; halfway between an actual episode from each show, and a one-shot story from a TV anthology (like the original OUTER LIMITS).

Nice touch!
Superfan chapter 3 . 3/11/2006
"Fin?" But, you've only uploaded four chapters? How can you be "fin?" *Insert worried frown here.*
Rebel Goddess chapter 4 . 3/11/2006
I was right: this was fun. More please. I especially like the Dean-Buffy dynamic. Poor boys, they don't know she lives on a hellmouth most of the time.
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
Giggle. Classic Dean. This ought to be fun.
wild wolf free17 chapter 3 . 1/15/2006
Excellent.
Hoosier Daddy chapter 2 . 10/27/2005
Newsflash, Dean: it's a nickname. Implying that he'll live a WHOLE LOT longer than you! Unless, of course, you decapitate him.
Hoosier Daddy chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
*Evil smirk* Newsflash, Dean: "Buffy" is also one stpe away from "rebuff." As in, "stronger-than-a-verbal reprimand." LOL!
VaMpEdChiK chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
YAY a buffy supernatural crossover! ive been waiting forever for someone to write one. thank you so so much!