Reviews for What now
please! update soon!
caga2007 chapter 15 . 5/13/2007
update soon plz
passerby chapter 11 . 10/7/2006
WOOHOO! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YZAK & SHIHO! PLS PLS PLS WRITE MORE! HOORAY!
bastion the legend chapter 15 . 8/12/2006
u gotta update this is so cool

and my mom's friend just died -_-
baby ANBU chapter 15 . 8/6/2006
update soon.I like this story so much!
midnights-dawn chapter 15 . 7/5/2006
Really good! Keep Updating Please!
Mimi the pink Kitty chapter 15 . 6/26/2006
This is so hilarious! Please write more!

-Wispy
Varstar89 chapter 15 . 5/8/2006
wow this is one of the best fan fics i have ever had the pleasure of reading...oh by the way when u gonna update it
I LIKED IT chapter 15 . 4/17/2006
I LIKED THIS THANKS FOR THE NEW CHAPTER

AMBER
Hikari no Monik chapter 15 . 4/15/2006
C'mon hurry up I'm iching here, you gotta update! Update! Update! Update!
PureBlackRaven chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
Your story's nice. I love it.
Mystical Dreamz chapter 15 . 3/31/2006
Hey! I can relate and understand, because in my family there has also been a recent death and you do not have to apologize...Well onwards with this review! You never cease to impress me with your chapters!_ Poor Dearka being put on the spot by Yzak and Shiho and vice-versa. I just kept on laughing when they entered their apartment and it being trashed, then Yzak calling his mother and blaming everything on Dearka, meanwhile it was Yzak's doing, leaving the door unlocked -_- lol what an evil Yzak? Nice cover-up done by Cagalli commenting towards Lacus having a big nose! Milly now has to let Dearka stay at her house since the poor Dearka has no where to stay and including most of his friends said no! lmao! Dearka staying at Miriallia's apartment, cannot wait to see what will happen between the two!

Till Chapter 16 comes out,

~Mystical Dreamz ::signing off::
DELETE THIS i dont use ff now chapter 15 . 3/30/2006
cute chappie realy realy liked it update soon
B1udman chapter 15 . 3/29/2006
woot. My favorite Seed couple, Dearka and Miriallia. And yes, Lacus does have a big nose :P
Hikari no Monik chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Thank you, for finally updating. since Deark is going to stay over at Milly's maybe you can make it so they have a little sex? Please...

Or maybe they can ALMOST have sex

either way would pleese me v