Reviews for Not Meant For Misery
Ayamiee Laylen chapter 7 . 1/8/2006
your chapters are way too short to hold my attention, good attempt but you'll need more in the chapters to have a good story
Sachichan16 chapter 7 . 1/8/2006
FUCK WHAT OTHER PEOPLE SAY! I like your stroy and I want you to continue! I'm putting you on my author alert list!
young kagome chapter 7 . 1/8/2006
HOLD UP UR SAYIN THAT INUYASHA IS JUST GOING TO FORGET ABOUT KAGOME AND GO 2 KINKY-HOE. IF THATS THE CASE THEN WAT KIND OF STORY IS THIS I THOUGHT IT WAS INU/KAG STORY. THE NERVE, GOT ME THINKIN IT WAS A INU/KAG STORY. If that is not the case sorry i yelled. If it is then u deserved that yell! HMPH!
Saving August chapter 7 . 1/8/2006
stares in amazement. i luv this story. teehee update plz.
sesshromaru828 chapter 6 . 1/7/2006
Really good. I like the story a lot. Hm... No suggestions really, just keep up the good work. You have a good plot line already and I think that whatever you come up with will be great. Can't wait. (You like cliff hangers don't you? Evil cliff hanger lady ;)
Raptor - X1 chapter 6 . 1/7/2006
You know, you write okay, and your stories are pretty interesting.

Personally, I just think your getting upset over nothing. Remember people that are rude are common, and they are never worth your time and attention.

I never write for reviews. I write to build a story and to share it with others, whether people are interested or not.

Good job, keep updating.

PS: Whether Dramatic Work of Art or Comedic Drabble, as long as it's a good read you should be happy with it.
angelwingz21 chapter 6 . 12/28/2005
I read all the existing chapters, and this is what I have to say: I love this story! Also: YOU BETTER UPDATE SOON-GR!
lady everest chapter 5 . 12/27/2005
I love Kagome meets Inuyasha before Kikyo fics! keep writing! or else!
hnjlgdehikzhnkl.ghnkgl.gntd chapter 5 . 12/9/2005
tHAT WAS REALLY GREAT YOU ARE THE BEST EVER!

INUYASHA ROX MY SOX!
Ethuiliel chapter 6 . 12/8/2005
this si good, and i like your idea fr a plot!
I killed narakuand voldomort chapter 6 . 12/7/2005
Dam that was sweet!Plz Plz Plz update ASAP. Well have a nice live while it lasts.- _ :p I know I'm mean.
The Eternal Hyper chapter 6 . 11/27/2005
This is such a cool story! I hope you update soon, 'cause the idea you have is perfect. Keep up the good work! -The Eternal Hyper-
TurquoisePanda chapter 6 . 11/25/2005
UPDATE! YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME HANGING! *cries* By the way, I love it. ;
The Almighty Inuyasha chapter 5 . 11/25/2005
MORE! PLEASE? sorry, I have to say this, but you put in the 'magic sentence'. I t turns me into a gigantic ball of flamers, waiting to explode and shower your fic (but that's only if it's crap... so...

may I ask a favour?

Please... PLEASE never EVER put this sentence in again 'her body was curved in all the right places' Please? It just... well, it drags it down (ever so slightly) so it would be best not to put it in... though go ahead if you feel like it. I'm not having a go at you... it's just... I read a really horrible fic once... the writer was great, put when it came to the third chapter, the 'magic sentence' came up, and guess what came after it... LEMONS! Enough to fill an entire tree!

I shudder every time I think of it, so... yeah... it's just too common neways. ANYWAY, I really don't mean to offend you, I am trying REALLY hard to be a really nice shuddering fireball... PLEASE UPDATE SOON! Otherwise I'll... um... wait?

THIS IS NOT A FLAMER. I will cry if you hink I'm one of the idiots who hate everybody. ok? well, love ya! Bubi!

btw. I am female, so the love ya ting... oh, just forget it. I am being friendly!
The Almighty Inuyasha chapter 4 . 11/25/2005
CLIFFIES! ARGH! THEY BURN! Ok... yeah, I know... I scare most people... yay! Inuyasha followed her... just like a puppy! (second movie quote there... _) meh, I would write more, but I seriously want to read more. And by the way, if this was a meal, I would say 'compliments to the chef!' (I'm a waitress... it annoys me when people say that... they don't compliment me... ah well, the money is used on Inuyasha DVDs, so it's all good.)

Why do I keep reviewing? Well, easy. I have no social life... nah, just kidding. I do... when I feel like it. PLEASE do like, the personal review replies... and I'm gonna post up my new fic... the first Inuyasha one I did... PLEASE review it... I need at least ONE good review to make me smile... well, I'm smiling now, but smile wider... toodle pip.
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »