Reviews for Icy Destiny
llisam chapter 1 . 7/2
I hope you'll update this soon. I would like to know where this is going.
Avelia chapter 13 . 6/27
I love this story so much it has made me cry but I am so sad you haven't continued it please please can you finish it this story is amazing and one of my favourites
The-Girl-Who-Wrote-This chapter 13 . 6/13
Please update or at least put up for adoption. It has been 5 years now.
Come on,please please please update
knife pie chapter 13 . 6/2
hi
Please update! Best fanfic I've ever read.
mcosta4581 chapter 13 . 5/5
Why haven't you updated this
Hananoai chapter 13 . 5/1
I cannot tell you how much I love this fanfic! It's one of my absolute favorite Harry Potter fics! It's been five years but I really do hope you'll update. I want to see how Harry will react when he finds out 'Voldemort's' past!
narutoxsasuke124 chapter 13 . 4/19
update
Arrow Riddari chapter 13 . 3/1
Hi, do you mind updating this? It is so good.
Avelia chapter 13 . 12/14/2014
OMG SO GOOD PLEASE UPDATE
You are a really good writer I really want voldy and harry to find out they are father and son PLEASE UPDATE
Guest chapter 13 . 12/14/2014
Please update soon this story is so so so good I really want harry and voldemort to find out and talk please update
candy4beth chapter 13 . 10/6/2014
update this
Chev Manon chapter 13 . 10/2/2014
This is such a moving story! It's so simple but it embodies the main subject of love between a father and son! I hope and really believe that you should continue with this story! You are a fantastic writer and everyone who has read this believes in you! Thank you for all of the effort that was put into this beuatiful and lovely story. I will wait... Anxious for more... Please come back!
Avelia chapter 13 . 9/29/2014
Please please please update!
1,416 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »