Reviews for Icy Destiny
RayAnnXXOO chapter 13 . 2/7
Wkwkjwjwjwkwkeodkfnfbe why?! Ugh why must the greatest stories discontinue :( please do more. I love cute innocent Harry, I love loving dad Tom. I wish I could read about them reuniting and knowing who each other is. But thanks for what you did so far I guess. You should put discontinued as a warning..
shin chapter 13 . 1/27
why is this abandoned?
velanyangel chapter 13 . 12/10/2016
Guh I have no words... well that might be a lie actually... anyways I really just feel like going awwwwww and then just forcing harry and his dad to find out first off. Secondly I've read a lot of ur fanfics by now and they're pretty good and I hope you would update them but I get that life's tough... assuming you are still alive? I know at least one author I think on here died before... I think some other people kind of took over but... idk where I'm going with this now so I'll end it before I bore you with my rantings
velanyangel chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
...I'm sobbing so much on the inside... Harry is so freaking cute! Whyyyyy? Also actual review ish now, very interesting. Can't wait to see where this story goes!
Proudly Slythrin chapter 13 . 7/23/2016
OH, C'MON! I ****ING HATE YOU SOOOO MUCH RIGHT NOW YOU BLEEDING GIT!
fucko chapter 13 . 6/23/2016
ohhhh why you torture me sooo...
really though, finally found a good ff and noticed that it was unfinished only after reading it. welp, i guess i'll never know how it ends.
Gothazon chapter 13 . 3/20/2016
Awe! I wish there was more! :(
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 13 . 12/18/2015
Very interesting story. I hope that you'll be able to update the next chapter soon. I'd really like to read it
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 5 . 12/18/2015
I hope that when Gaia saved Harry that she also saved the little white Falcon. He could become Harry's familiar and traveling companion. I have enjoyed reading this story so far, except for when Tom left his son to die.
wijesingheamesha chapter 13 . 11/13/2015
Please please please update
Guest chapter 13 . 11/11/2015
UPDATE PLEASE!
Gloriejo chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
Update this story. I want to find out how Harry finds out who Voldemort is.
Lazy to login chapter 7 . 9/10/2015
Gawd. Tom the Bartender and Tom Riddle are so confusing damnit
Lazy to login chapter 5 . 9/10/2015
Aargh! So many feels!
JiNiAm chapter 13 . 9/4/2015
This is so awesome please I would love to know how their reaction when they finally know each others identity
1,432 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »