Reviews for Icy Destiny
Waffles122 chapter 13 . 9/5
Omg, this was amazing! Are you ever going to continue it? If not, could you please put up a warning so that people will know whether or not you plan on finishing it? Thanks :)
YaGirlMo chapter 13 . 8/29
Please update.
VanriddleZ chapter 13 . 7/25
Hopefully one day you finish the story, because it is very good and it would be unfortunate if it remained unfinished. I am not asking you to update so often, but to conclude it according to your rhythm, so take you every six months, as an example. Good luck and I hope this comment makes you want to continue with your story.
Castle011 chapter 13 . 5/28
7 years...I still have hope xD
kuroshiro spade chapter 1 . 5/22
I will sell my first born child to you, just please update! This fic is one of my most and all time favorite and I think I reread all the chapters so mang times. I hope wherever you are you are doing good!
Paufa chapter 13 . 5/4
Pleading from a desperate soul: please update I cannot survive without another chapter
hotcat chapter 12 . 4/1
Pls update
RayAnnXXOO chapter 13 . 2/7
Wkwkjwjwjwkwkeodkfnfbe why?! Ugh why must the greatest stories discontinue :( please do more. I love cute innocent Harry, I love loving dad Tom. I wish I could read about them reuniting and knowing who each other is. But thanks for what you did so far I guess. You should put discontinued as a warning..
shin chapter 13 . 1/27
why is this abandoned?
velanyangel chapter 13 . 12/10/2016
Guh I have no words... well that might be a lie actually... anyways I really just feel like going awwwwww and then just forcing harry and his dad to find out first off. Secondly I've read a lot of ur fanfics by now and they're pretty good and I hope you would update them but I get that life's tough... assuming you are still alive? I know at least one author I think on here died before... I think some other people kind of took over but... idk where I'm going with this now so I'll end it before I bore you with my rantings
velanyangel chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
...I'm sobbing so much on the inside... Harry is so freaking cute! Whyyyyy? Also actual review ish now, very interesting. Can't wait to see where this story goes!
Proudly Slythrin chapter 13 . 7/23/2016
OH, C'MON! I ****ING HATE YOU SOOOO MUCH RIGHT NOW YOU BLEEDING GIT!
fucko chapter 13 . 6/23/2016
ohhhh why you torture me sooo...
really though, finally found a good ff and noticed that it was unfinished only after reading it. welp, i guess i'll never know how it ends.
Gothazon chapter 13 . 3/20/2016
Awe! I wish there was more! :(
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 13 . 12/18/2015
Very interesting story. I hope that you'll be able to update the next chapter soon. I'd really like to read it
1,439 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »