Reviews for Mental Trauma
Dusk chapter 12 . 8/21/2008
That was amazing.. I love you. )':
Naomi chapter 11 . 8/21/2008
OMG YES, The Blues/Enzan fluffiness brought such a warm feeling inside. X/D It made me feel happy, rofl.
Dusk chapter 6 . 8/21/2008
Awee! Laika/Enzan moment,
Suzakna Chan chapter 12 . 3/26/2007
Sugoi! this story is awsome XD I love the OOC Laika he amuses me to no end XD and the thought of a perverted Blues...that is a thought that makes me want to bust a gut laughing XD I love this story! WRITE MORE STORIeS LIKE THIS DAMN IT! XD
Anonymous chapter 12 . 5/19/2006
Sorry, you story is so good that I was reading on and on and I really need to go on and I cannot find the time to review so many chapters. It is so good! But is that the ending? Please more more!
Anonymous chapter 3 . 5/19/2006
I don't understand! Everything is so nice but is Proptoman going to kill himself? I am reading on now!
Anonymous chapter 2 . 5/19/2006
CUTE! Humor stuff, need more!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
Hello hello I'm new here and I have been watching Beyblade for some years but Mega Man happened to catch my eyes so I started reading! Good work! By the way, I review all the chapters! My friend writes in the web too but in Beyblade and they like reviews so I'll review!
Allison Hillman chapter 2 . 3/14/2006
I think that that was the sickest thing I have ever read in my whole life. Poor Blues. I think the new immotion is either glee or love. I don't know it just seems like something happy? ;
OneRiddle chapter 12 . 3/10/2006
O.H. W.O.W.

Dunno what to say; just "You inspired me to write my own."

Solitary Sky
chiming.softly chapter 12 . 1/29/2006

That...was..AWESOME! I can't believe have honestly inspired me to update on my fanfic! EEK! I absolutely ADORE the was you portrayed Laika-san at the end...I can just imagine that happening!

Laika: Hey, I found the kitchen sa-

Enzan and Blues: *on the couch together oh the pervyness*

Laika: *blink* Well..this is...awkward...*walks to door* You guys have a nice...evening...ciao...*turns door handle* What the-oh... *opens door and looks at pair on couch*

Enzan and Blues: -_-;

Laika: -_-; Um...bye. *runs out door blushing*

EK! Yes i like writing scripts.

bye. *gets bashed on the head for imitating Laika-san*
livi510 chapter 12 . 1/28/2006
cliffie! Will you write a sequal? Poor Netto, had to admit it. :) Keep writing! :)
SecretForKeeps chapter 12 . 1/28/2006
! XD Netto reminded me of a dumb blond! HAHAHA...and Laika...carbon copy...emotionally unstable...HAHAHAHA! Blues is one to talk...

*wipes tears of laughter from eyes* It was a good chapter. I hope to read more from you soon!
Rose Kitsune.EXE chapter 12 . 1/28/2006
No! Sequel! Sequel! Blues has to win Enzan over! XD

I didn't think it was a crummy ending, except for we need to know when Blues... I mean, who wins Enzan. :P
tchingchow chapter 12 . 1/28/2006
ah! a cliffy ending? noo! hehe, i guess that's wat makes it good tho...