Reviews for Training School
Guest chapter 10 . 6/11/2014
first it would be 'mis' not 'mi' because mi is singular and there is more than one friend. Second but more on point, i love your story (i caught myself dreaming about it, but i won't bore you with my hopes and dreams) i read through the entire thing in about a week on and off. Please continue, i don't care if it is meaningless chattle, realy i just want to know what Slade is planning. (she stops gasping for breath, and thinks about how out of shape she is) if you don't post agaun soon i'm going to have to track you down and beat you with a rotten pineapple ( it's a thing from another fanfic, it's not insulting, in fact you should be proud someone cares enough to threaten you with a pineapple). so please continue and don't leave me/us without an ending like so meny other authors (extreamly cute puppy dog eyes exicuted).
loving chapter 8 . 6/24/2013
Garth's parents were killed by Queen Bee
midnightheula chapter 10 . 1/13/2013
Ah man...I just realized that you wrote this in 2006. I was really hoping to read more, but seeing as how it is now 2013, I'm guessing that the updates have kind of...run dry. Too bad. But, so you know, if you do end up updating again, then I will be here waiting D
midnightheula chapter 8 . 1/13/2013
Ooh! I'm going with Batman
midnightheula chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
hmmm...does your OC have something to do with the sun?
thedarkm0on chapter 10 . 12/31/2012
I love this story a whole lot. I hope it'll continue. Thankyou for taking your time to write such an amazing and descriptive story.
Time'sLonelyWanderer chapter 10 . 10/11/2011
I hope you continue, you've got a great story going there
Kousagi-chan chapter 10 . 7/15/2010
I hope you'll continue this story one day. I would really like to find out what happened to Aqualad.
Saffire55 chapter 10 . 4/17/2010
AHAHAHAHAHAHA! Si. If you just know that much spanish then it would be imcredible if you had an A in spanish. I love this story. I thought the guy sounded fimiliar. Guess i was right. Please make another chapter soon!
animallver12 chapter 9 . 11/29/2009
i had 2 reread ur story! (i LOVE it, keep up the good work on all of them) i just wanted to post that Victoria Lazor a.k.a. Timid is a bitch!
robrae4ever chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
I feel really stupid - I see the letters AU everywhere and I don't know what it means! I feel absolutely STUPID! Could you please tell me what it means?

This is DEFINITELY NOT A FLAME! I just feel incredibly stupid for not knowing what AU means. Please help.

Angelica chapter 10 . 8/22/2008
HI. PLZ FINISH THE STORY. AND FAST. SEE YA
CrazyInsomaniac chapter 10 . 6/29/2007
awesome job dude! i really love it and the story line is really original...i would give you ten thumbs-up but im all out of thumbs !:D

please update soon! im really ithching to know what happens next...and keep up the rocking work!

CI
RedrumRaven chapter 10 . 2/21/2007
yeah...but is "mis amigos",your fic is great continue soon, ill be waiting
meriin chapter 10 . 12/7/2006
OMG! yay! i'm SO HAPPY you posted! Granted i haven't been checking every day, waiting for you to update, but i'm still really happy to know that you updated! I kinda stopped reading TT fanfics for a while but i'm SOO happy to find that you have updated. OKay sorry. I was just being really extra. but thanks!