Reviews for Strong And Strike
god of all chapter 2 . 8/23
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon
CharmedbyFire chapter 2 . 1/20/2012
Well its unlikely you'll continue this but if you ever do I'll be looking forward to it :)
DeltaBladeX chapter 2 . 2/21/2010
This seems like it would have been pretty good. Shame its dead.
Riniko22 chapter 2 . 8/11/2009
Poor Ranma always having people misunderstand him and jumping to the wrong conclusions. I hope you continue in the future.
gaul1 chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
good chapter, keep up the good work, byes
Hiryo chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
Wow nice one hope to read much more there!
Wordlurker chapter 2 . 11/10/2008
Hn. Interesting crossover, and I sense a lot of potential. It's just too bad that this seem to be dead as a doornail.

I hope you'll find some motivation and continue this.
Kamen Rider Wizard chapter 2 . 1/31/2008
Nice story. So Orochimaru is going to using Ranma interesting
Sdarian chapter 2 . 9/12/2007
This is looking good. Although, I'm pretty sure that Ranma will find out what Orochimaru is like and leave him soon. Anyway, good job. Keep up the good work.
a chapter 2 . 2/23/2007
While this fic isn't perfect by any stretch, I like the idea of Ranma working with Orochimaru. It's not something seen very often.

Besides in almost ever other crossover Ranma ends up joining the leaf village.
dogbertcarroll chapter 2 . 10/9/2006
I like it.
Stick-Man Smith chapter 2 . 9/28/2006
Why, oh why are all the good Ranma/Naruto crossovers so short?

I beg of you to please remedy this.
Dragons Ark chapter 2 . 7/10/2006
this is pretty good, on the short side though. I wish you had a little more with kiba though. and why is naruto with squad 8?
CatOnFire chapter 2 . 7/2/2006
*pokes stacy's story with a stick*

You dead? Geez, I hope not. It's excellent story and as a bonus seems like the best bet to get Ozzallos to update his Ranma/Naruto story. You know... lead by example and all that.
deitarionSSokolow chapter 2 . 4/13/2006
Hilarious. It's rare for me to find a fic which makes me laugh out loud and yet you've written one. I do hope you get back to writing this soon.