Reviews for Of Apples and Oranges
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
We-ell. Interesting.
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
This was a really sweet story. I like that she's... Well, that everything seems to have been interpreted wrong. It fits, in an odd sort of way.
ButterflyRogue chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Adorable! Another fave, for sure! You write those two so well... 3
PearlPoetess chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
your writing made me cry. the tension is built up so well in the shopping scene and then there isnt even that much release with the kiss because as a seasoned r/t reader you know there is still a long way to go.

i also found the bloc party song to listen to along with the fic which was nice.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
This was pretty sweet! I loved this; it was truly great! Good job! :D

Angelica
Bandersnatch42 chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Love this. :)
fireblazie chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Oh, that just left me absolutely speechless. The *kiss* at the end is breathtaking.
siruisblack18 chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
I love this story its amazing, and Ive read it more then once! Can't beleive I didnt review it before, sorry about my lazyness!
professionalagitator chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
I've added this to my favorites because I found the imagery to be so beautiful and you wrote Tonks and Lupin so well, with such an excellent mix of humor and romance. Completely fantastic!
Mucada chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
This was really beautiful. I like the tone and style, and...just everything.

mucada
nopretender chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
yay! what a cute story!
jwoods471 chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
Great story. I liked the comparison between Remus and an onion.
Bardlover chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
This was so sweet. I liked the last image, with the oranges rolling around their feet.
purebristles chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
Beautiful. I was so afraid you were going to have Remus kiss her, and then say something like "you taste like an ashtray". After your previous fic about her tasting like cherry, I'm not sure I could have handled that. Good job.
StarrCat chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
You are really great at this Tonks/Lupin stuff, I hardly ever come across meaningful fanfictions about them. This one is so sweet and meaningful, eek! :D

StarrCat