Reviews for Whose Line Is It, Anyway?: NRT Style
jlnt chapter 14 . 6/13/2010
Absolutely hilarious! How much for Kiba and Akamaru? I also should get Gaara and Sasori for a couple of my friends.
knightlygirl chapter 14 . 5/1/2010
Ill buy Himura Kenshin (could Kenji come too? hes just so adorable) and Sagara Sanosuke for my sisters manga collection(1-10 of bleach, 1-15 of full metal alchemist, 1-14 of tsubasa, all of deathnote, captain nemo, i-6 f rg veda, 1-9 of x holic, emma#1 ouran high host club#1, legal drug 1-3, and i recomend all of them)!(my sister wont know, shes in university for 2 more months) ooh, ooh, and Allen Walker ( -Man)

Hmm... how much would the three cost...how bout the manga collection, a never ending supply of plot bunnies, and the rights to the triet fortuneteller?(Tales of Symphonia, kickass enough to be a 2 dist long game, with a manga and anime adaptation. yeah, thats right, the game came first! plus, even though its 5 years old, for the gamecube, and the sequel sucks, the characters are hot, its got more plot twists than you can imagine, the oersonalities are awesome!(raine, the ruin obsessed, vioent teacher, Genis, the super genius 12 year old, lloyd, the idotic 16 year old who asks genis for help with his homework, colette, the clums chosen one, kratos, the hot mysterious mercenary(tht shows his ampits?), sheena, the ninja that falls down holes, zelos, the man who has 'hunnies' while wearing pink, Presea, he pink haired 12/28 year old lumberjack, Regal, the blue haired ex convict and MITHOS, the gay fairie who wairs spandex)

anyway...umm...great story? its really funny, even if it doesnt make much sense(poor kakashi, poor, poor Shino, hoe could you do that to him?)
anyway, how long will it take for those 3 (4?*looks hopeful?*) to get to ontario?

with much love and laughter,

knightlygirl aka becca

ps, do you know any good Kenshin fanfics?
Anime Freak Sammy chapter 5 . 5/4/2009
I really like it. But one question. I dont get what a Mary Sue is or what OOC stands for. What do they mean?
KK chapter 14 . 2/19/2009
Kool I luve it ceep goin pwese { pwese !
VampireInuFreak chapter 14 . 4/21/2008
I'd like to buy InuYasha, Kira Yamato(Gundam SEED), Athrun(also Gundam SEED),Light Yagami, all the canon pairs for these people, all the Hosts from the club, Naruto(my little brother would just die!), Ichigo K. and Rukia, and well, a non-poisonous Sesshomaru...

Where should I send the dough?

In all seriousness, though, this story was so awesome. I was cracking up the entire time, and I don't even watch Naruto regularly! You have quite the laundry list of characters, and no end to the insane and hilarious antics!

I have a guess as to your real name. I won't write it here, cause I don't want to suddenly find your OC popping up in my fanfiction to cause various insanities by way of revenge...

You were right on your profile though. That is a long list. May I suggest Gundam SEED?
Sakura Onichi chapter 14 . 2/21/2008
Who-HO five thousand for Hiei! *Grins next to money making machine* Though Weather or not the money will be real... but any way this was compleaty hilarious... I loved It... You should do another...
dnomy chapter 12 . 1/31/2008
LOL 209883480234points for ooc device never thought i could see that
KyuubiNineDeaths chapter 14 . 1/30/2008
Yays! I'll give you 1,0 virtual bucks for Kankurou! I need him to teach me how to use puppets!
Pelleas chapter 3 . 1/19/2008
“BELIEVE IN GOD OR SUFFER ETERANL DAMNATION IN HELL!”

oh emm gee..

maybe thats why my brother's an atheist now XDD

thank you thank you thank you !
Pelleas chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
oh my god i love this show so much! i just finished reading chap 1 an i already know im gonna love this! I love you.
silver replies chapter 4 . 1/5/2008
I love Sakura's verse! Heheh.
demondog-alchemist chapter 4 . 12/21/2007
omfg, this is great! fav!
SakuraMinamino chapter 2 . 11/25/2007
It was really good. Though I got confused about which Goku you meant. YOu have Son Goku from Saiyuki, and you have Son Goku from DBZ. They both are refeared to as monkey, both clueless and adorable, both use a stick (nyoboi or something like that), they both eat alot, they both came to destroy the world but are now good guys, and they both kick ass. I didn't know which oe until the rap where it said 'alien'. Still it was good. Update sometime.
Ravena Felidae chapter 9 . 10/31/2007
That last one was totally ewweth.
x-Kimiko-x-Saito-x chapter 14 . 9/1/2007
I WANT NARUTO! 1,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0 bucks for naruto! every chap is halarios if only shino would stay ooc...