Reviews for Closer Still To You
Elane chapter 8 . 5/10/2013
Where's the reeeest? lol
Want more :3
sara fenix black chapter 8 . 3/18/2009
Hi. I know it's a long time scince you uptaed this fic here, but I just end to read the books and I was graving for some fics. I like this one so much! Did you finish it in any other place? I would love to know the end! Just now Trevor is back!

And all the Maria/Michael is so sweet and well done!
Sarah chapter 8 . 5/22/2008
this is really really REALLY good. i know yu havent updated it in like two years, but if yu get the chance to do, please do lol id really like to see where this is going. thanx!
signalfire263 chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Ok so i can see that you haven't updated this in ages, and i'm guessing that after all this time you probably don't have any plans to come back to this story, but you so should! its amazing..i loved the michael/maria stuff, i was so angry that we never really got to see any of their actual relationship in the books as they only got together right at the end! Please, if one day you find yourself bored, keep writing this story! Its one of the best Roswell fics i've ever read!
ouiplanete chapter 8 . 12/15/2006
i see u haven't written in LONG TIME! i was wondering if u could continue! this is a good story! I LOVED IT!
Kes913 chapter 8 . 8/9/2006
OH! What's going to happen next? I can't wait! Great job, Aria!
Grace52373 chapter 8 . 7/28/2006
I am so glad you finally updated this! I also am happy about the Michael/Maria scene! I always felt a little gypped that they only got together at the end of the book! Please hurry with the next update, I can't wait to see what happens, and I hope nobody dies!

Grace
finkpishnets chapter 6 . 7/25/2006
Brilliant story! I love that you've written it about the books plotlines rather than the shows (however much I adore the show). It makes a change. Favourite will always be Michael/Maria so, yay for candy goodness. The whole story is really well thought out and written. I like that it follows the same lines as the books, swapping between personal information and action. Really excellent and I hope you don't forget about this one :D
Kes913 chapter 6 . 7/24/2006
You're a fantastic author, Aria Elessar! This is a good story so far. I'm having a bit of trouble following it because I haven't read the Roswell High books or the tv show, though now that I think about it I might have seen the show once. Not enough to understand everything though. I can't wait for the rest of the story so I can find out what happens next to that whole group of friends.

Your friend from real life,

Kes913
Becks Marie chapter 6 . 7/19/2006
argh.. stupid evil thing.. continue the story! :o)
meghan158 chapter 6 . 5/29/2006
Can you please, PLEASE go on with the story? I just love this fic! When I read it, it feels just like I'd be reading the next book of the Roswell high -series! Please continue soon!

-meg
i love josue chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Great story! Please don't stop making new chapters! I like how your story makes sense. The other ones I read didn't really have a real plot in them. Anyway, I'm really looking forward to seeing another chapter! Nice, very nice job!

-annakat-
KBecks87 chapter 5 . 1/27/2006
i like this fic i like that you include michael/maria im a huge candy junkie and i hated that they only got togather a page before the book series ended! can't wait for an update!
Avian Dincht chapter 5 . 1/25/2006
O. I think Brett is an alien escapee from the conciousness and has come to earth to wreak vengance upon the mortals who destroyed it! Mwahahahaha! Or Trevor failed, but I don't think that works, as Max is conciousness-free. Hahahaha, that sounds really funny! Tootles1
n1c0le chapter 5 . 1/13/2006
I'm glad to see that there are fics based on the books too and not just the tv show! (I love both of course lol) I just happened to stumble upon this fic and I have to say that I love it! I especially love the Michael and Maria parts, they're so cute! :-D Anyways, great writing, I can't wait for more!