Reviews for Legally Insane
acancfan chapter 13 . 5/26
Freaking amazing story, great potrayal of the characters! Kaibas motivations, way of thinking, manurisms, they were so on point! Honestly, I wish the actual show had these kind of character dillemas and interactions, but hey, thats the point of fanfiction right? Superb story, the first I read of yours, and I'll definitely stick around and check out some more!
Lone Warrior Ersh chapter 1 . 11/25/2017
Kuriboh : Do da la la la la la!

Seto : Shut the *beep* up!

Ersh : Gesh, Kaiba. Take it easy! Nobody was talking. You felling ok?

Seto : Please, emo boy. Be quiet!

Ersh : Wha? Oh please, YOU are the emo boy!

Seto : Should'nt you being reviewing instead of annoying me to death?

Kuriboh : Do Da La...

Seto : Shut up Moku- I mean Kuriboh!

Ersh : Ok ,man. Well ,this is kind of cool. Kaiba seeing duel monsters... The Mokuba kidnappend plot. Kind of been used way too many times. Yugi and gang helping, ok. Seeing At.. I mean Yami is great. This fanfic is old Kaiba has to beat two Yugi!

Seto : What?! Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...
Noruinivnes chapter 13 . 9/5/2017
I read this whole story in one glorious go starting at about 11:30pm. Let me tell you - being really tired really adds to the drama of the story lol. My friend recc'd me this and it has become my favorite yugioh fan fiction overnight ... literally. I love your portrayal of the characters and the concept and story are just so great. Thank you for this excellent fic!
Ruby of Raven chapter 13 . 6/10/2017
Loved this! Such greatness! I want more! XD
Sesquipedalia chapter 13 . 1/4/2016
Holy crap, that was awesome. And sad. And aagh, you got a favorite before I was finished and I can't give you another one but this is beautifullllllll
Kimnd chapter 13 . 7/10/2015
Fuck, that was amazing!
Unforunately i now realize I haven't slept in 48 hours or so, so I'm going to have to hold off on a full review.
But seriously.
This is so brilliant it hurts.
Kimnd chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
This is brilliant.
Rhyfedd Meddwl chapter 13 . 4/28/2015
I loved the story, especially the 'hallucinated' duel monsters. I seriously obsessed over the story until i finished. I just wish there was .where Mokuba learned that Seto skipped sleeping for 4 days straight...Still curious as to what Seto saw though. Figments, magic come to help in dire times, or even Seto glimpsing into a preexisting world openned by his lack of mental defenses...Still happy i read it!
Wynter Spite chapter 13 . 4/10/2015
Wow, this is so interesting! Mokuba was so cute. I also love how Kaiba could see all those cards and Yami Yugi. Such a good idea, and it was so well-written, too! I love how things come together into one awesome, beautiful, magnificent story. This is another one that's going in Favorites.
Ran chapter 13 . 10/12/2014
wow man this is amazing! i love it
Aoife Anonymous chapter 13 . 7/24/2014
Fantastically done. Extremely touching and nerve-wracking with well placed bits that made me smile. Excellently characterized, I love that they're (finally) all working together. I loved the monsters being real.
rioludoodle chapter 2 . 4/26/2014
Oh, wow! I love the idea of this fic! Kaiba seeing duel monsters and Yami... if that isn't brilliant, I don't know what is.
Anon chapter 13 . 12/2/2013
Wow, such a great story, I love to read about the Kaiba brothers, they've always been my favorite characters. Thanks for writing, I really enjoyed it!
rianifitria chapter 13 . 11/18/2013
This is excellent. I have no idea about Yu Gi Oh fandom at all and this got me hooked. Cause the 'degeneration' of Seto during the period and due to lack of sleep is so gripping, while in some parts failed to be realistic, but it makes a lot of sense. I think it's a damn good read! Kudos.
Komiv chapter 13 . 8/11/2013
Aahh. So this story was kind of fantastic. I love the way you portrayed Kaiba's reactions to everything and the way you built up the events to the end made it all really believable when it happened. I only wish it was longer! Excellent story.