Reviews for Legally Insane
Ran chapter 13 . 10/12/2014
wow man this is amazing! i love it
Aoife Anonymous chapter 13 . 7/24/2014
Fantastically done. Extremely touching and nerve-wracking with well placed bits that made me smile. Excellently characterized, I love that they're (finally) all working together. I loved the monsters being real.
rioludoodle chapter 2 . 4/26/2014
Oh, wow! I love the idea of this fic! Kaiba seeing duel monsters and Yami... if that isn't brilliant, I don't know what is.
Anon chapter 13 . 12/2/2013
Wow, such a great story, I love to read about the Kaiba brothers, they've always been my favorite characters. Thanks for writing, I really enjoyed it!
rianifitria chapter 13 . 11/18/2013
This is excellent. I have no idea about Yu Gi Oh fandom at all and this got me hooked. Cause the 'degeneration' of Seto during the period and due to lack of sleep is so gripping, while in some parts failed to be realistic, but it makes a lot of sense. I think it's a damn good read! Kudos.
Komi V chapter 13 . 8/11/2013
Aahh. So this story was kind of fantastic. I love the way you portrayed Kaiba's reactions to everything and the way you built up the events to the end made it all really believable when it happened. I only wish it was longer! Excellent story.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/20/2013
I always feel a little foolish posting a review to a story that has been, for lack but desperate want of a better word, dormant for so long but I just cannot be silent in this case. I LOVED this story. SO. MUCH. LOVE. I think you did a FANTASTIC job with it. I definitely plan to read more of your stories. Thank you for all the awesome :)
Spannerspoon chapter 13 . 7/3/2013
Fantastic!

Great idea that was superbly executed. Hehe loved how Seto was dismissive of Yugi's deck, some things will never change!

Fave.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/23/2013
not crazy, good, very good!
FallenAngelWolf aka lilysmom09 chapter 13 . 4/10/2013
I LOVED this :)
EpikalStorms chapter 13 . 1/11/2013
Oh my God. This is incredible...
jessi chapter 13 . 11/18/2012
Excellent story, I really liked it!
Xavi chapter 13 . 9/30/2012
This story was a great read. I haven't read any Yu- gi- oh fanfictions in a while but I'm glad I gave this one a shot. I'd love to read more of your stories in the future. GOD bless!
Xavi chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
"Maybe he was just talking about, um, Kaiba-kun's coat," Yugi said. "It sort of looks like wings sometimes...?"

Maybe he shouldn't wait for a red light.

I Loved that part. You're story is very well written. I can't wait to read the rest. GOD bless.
yamiduke13 chapter 13 . 6/10/2012
This was a fantastic story. I really loved it. It was so much fun to read and I think you did a fantastic job of keeping Seto in character.