Reviews for Legally Insane
Kimnd chapter 13 . 7/10
Fuck, that was amazing!
Unforunately i now realize I haven't slept in 48 hours or so, so I'm going to have to hold off on a full review.
But seriously.
This is so brilliant it hurts.
Kimnd chapter 1 . 7/9
This is brilliant.
Rhyfedd Meddwl chapter 13 . 4/28
I loved the story, especially the 'hallucinated' duel monsters. I seriously obsessed over the story until i finished. I just wish there was .where Mokuba learned that Seto skipped sleeping for 4 days straight...Still curious as to what Seto saw though. Figments, magic come to help in dire times, or even Seto glimpsing into a preexisting world openned by his lack of mental defenses...Still happy i read it!
Wynter Spite chapter 13 . 4/10
Wow, this is so interesting! Mokuba was so cute. I also love how Kaiba could see all those cards and Yami Yugi. Such a good idea, and it was so well-written, too! I love how things come together into one awesome, beautiful, magnificent story. This is another one that's going in Favorites.
Ran chapter 13 . 10/12/2014
wow man this is amazing! i love it
Aoife Anonymous chapter 13 . 7/24/2014
Fantastically done. Extremely touching and nerve-wracking with well placed bits that made me smile. Excellently characterized, I love that they're (finally) all working together. I loved the monsters being real.
rioludoodle chapter 2 . 4/26/2014
Oh, wow! I love the idea of this fic! Kaiba seeing duel monsters and Yami... if that isn't brilliant, I don't know what is.
Anon chapter 13 . 12/2/2013
Wow, such a great story, I love to read about the Kaiba brothers, they've always been my favorite characters. Thanks for writing, I really enjoyed it!
rianifitria chapter 13 . 11/18/2013
This is excellent. I have no idea about Yu Gi Oh fandom at all and this got me hooked. Cause the 'degeneration' of Seto during the period and due to lack of sleep is so gripping, while in some parts failed to be realistic, but it makes a lot of sense. I think it's a damn good read! Kudos.
Komiv chapter 13 . 8/11/2013
Aahh. So this story was kind of fantastic. I love the way you portrayed Kaiba's reactions to everything and the way you built up the events to the end made it all really believable when it happened. I only wish it was longer! Excellent story.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/20/2013
I always feel a little foolish posting a review to a story that has been, for lack but desperate want of a better word, dormant for so long but I just cannot be silent in this case. I LOVED this story. SO. MUCH. LOVE. I think you did a FANTASTIC job with it. I definitely plan to read more of your stories. Thank you for all the awesome :)
Spannerspoon chapter 13 . 7/3/2013

Great idea that was superbly executed. Hehe loved how Seto was dismissive of Yugi's deck, some things will never change!

Guest chapter 13 . 5/23/2013
not crazy, good, very good!
FallenAngelWolf aka lilysmom09 chapter 13 . 4/10/2013
I LOVED this :)
EpikalStorms chapter 13 . 1/11/2013
Oh my God. This is incredible...