Reviews for Kamikaze
I absolutely loved this and could not put it down for a second! I had to read the entire 46 chapters all today just finshing here at 130am in Ohio. How I wish they got together in the series. They are perfect for each other. Not to mention your writing held me completely captive because of all the little details from the movements they make to the little noises n stuttering of Bobby... it was right on point and made me feel like it was really them and a real episode! I'm sure only really big fans of these 2 characters love this stuff with all their complexities and their identities but you nailed it! And I loved it! Totally awesome work! Plus having a huge 51 yr old fangirl crush on Vincent doesn't hurt the fantasy! :) Thank you for a great evening read!
Sincerely,
Roxie Thomas
Ohio
birdlady chapter 46 . 12/11/2015
I loved it! This could easily have been made a straight-to-video release. Wow!
The emotional impact on Bobby ad he witnesses the love of his life almost killed before him. The road to recovery, and the final confontation were very eell executed. The little crazyness of the Eames was great too. 2 thumbs way up!
Guest chapter 46 . 8/1/2015
Loved it, especially the sappy ending
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
I love the intro and you really know how make us sit and pay attention
HeathRowTottie chapter 46 . 12/23/2013
What a ripping good yarn! Loved it!
SpyAgent001 chapter 46 . 5/27/2013
GREAT! And while the ending may not have been what you wanted, I think that it was needed after all the earlier trauma. :)

L
Against the Evening Sky chapter 46 . 12/4/2012
I'm rather new to the L&O:CI fandom, but this caught my eye immediately and I've been absorbed ever since. This story was beautiful and masterful (wink, wink) and utterly heartrending in the best way possible. I loved it through and through. Definitely one to reread. :)
Jules chapter 46 . 6/22/2011
What a great story!
Aurumlove7 chapter 23 . 3/30/2011
I like the way you personalized Eames' family it was really cute also I kinda laughed my butt off when Ashley caught them together. :) I have a cousin just like her.
bobbysgirl1 chapter 46 . 9/14/2010
wow loved it hope you got more stories like that like it when eames gets hurt,bobby is so protective of her.
bogoalexea chapter 46 . 11/7/2009
Your whole story was really sweet and fun to read:D

In such hard times... I needed that! I'm glad I found it:)
bogoalexea chapter 45 . 11/7/2009
Moment of truth indeed:D

O I love this chapter:)
bogoalexea chapter 44 . 11/7/2009
OMG... this is tense:D
bogoalexea chapter 43 . 11/5/2009
O God... this is getting even better:D
bogoalexea chapter 42 . 11/5/2009
Aw: Bobby, Alex and Nathan-Sweet!