Reviews for Strength of Spirit
A mun chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
...That description of the similarity between Ryou and his occult deck nearly brought me to tears. That was absolutely gorgeous and I freakin loved it.
Amphitrite II chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Tender, real, and perfect. Love Yuugi's perceptiveness and Ryou's timidness; Yuugi's optimism and Ryou's shyness, balanced perfectly. What a lovely piece.
Pugy chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
I LOVE THIS ONE SHOT!

I love you for writing this! ) There's not a lot of Heartshipping out there and this made me want to write some of my own! I LOVE THIS COUPLE SO MUCH!
YamiHikari02 chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
XD HeartShipping My Fave Pairing...I Liked This Very Much XD i thought it was sweet
Bexx chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
RyouxYuugi!
MistressMinako chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
I cringed at the use of "hikari" in the beginning, but I'm glad I kept reading.

This was wonderfully written. I felt you did a good job of detailing the actions and reactions. You're dialouge was natural and very mature.

He always rises for one more fight, even if he knows that all he can do is lose.

This part finally pushed me to a few tears. This is my very favorite paring, and I'm proud to say you did it justice. Thank you
Cettie-girl chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
That was so cute. I loved it!

*glomps the heartshipping*
Guineapiglover chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
SO GOOD! Is this going to be a oneshot? Because if it is, I'll send my non successful mutant Yugi hair clones after you.
expletive deleted chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
That was sweet - oh so very sweet - and nicely atmoshperic. I like the way the occult deck was interpreted. Yuugi did come off as too forward with the kissing, especially since it's said that he hasn't seen Ryou in a while, but otherwise I think the fic worked. (And anyway - it was sweet!)
Rulin chapter 1 . 10/23/2005