Reviews for Every Second
ArtisticGallifreyan chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
I LOVE IT! Oh and please write more House crossovers (regarding your other fanfics) PLEASE! A doctor who crossed over with House would be flippin' sweet :D
ash chapter 19 . 7/20/2006
aw thats so cute!
DestroyersOdyssey chapter 19 . 3/5/2006
That was... wow, just wow. I'm absolutely speechless! I sat here for over 2 hours reading this (I'm slow, hehe) and so far it has been the best 2 hours in my life today. _ You've got some typo's here and there, but nothing big. Seriously, great story. I love how you portrayed House and the conflict about Chase. Two of my fav charactes; couldn't hae asked for more!

Bravo!
anon chapter 19 . 1/30/2006
Very sorry. Nasty things like that just raise my hackles.

For what it's worth, I enjoyed your story. My one bit of advice would be to work on showing, not telling, details about the characters and their relationships.
KatieMalfoy19 chapter 18 . 1/30/2006
Aw! This chapter was awesome! I loved it! It was so sweet! I also loved how you seemed to add so many layers to House and Chase! I've always thought that they both have a lot of issues under the surface that the show doesn't really address! I loved it! ~Katie~
entercreativename chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
To my reviewers - I do enjoy positive and negative constructive criticism, but not open and outward fighting. I enjoy the ability to express the freedom of speech, but if it continues I will disable anonymous reviews as recommended by the site’s FAQ.

-ECN
anon chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
I find it difficult to be sufficiently moved by any statement ending in a comma, 'real writer'. Utterly ignoring the hateful and completely unnecessary nature of your little 'review', let's discuss your own mechanics. Firstly, 'alphabet', not 'alpabet'. You've swapped your 'their' with a 'there'. An easy mistake, but surely a 'real writer' would know the difference. Secondly, your little exercise in vocabulary also goes awry - we know, of course, that 'atrabilious', like its more succinct sibling 'bilious', is derived from 'bile', and means irritable or dyspeptic, while 'asinine', derived from 'ass', means foolish or stupid. Now, how exactly do you find the apparently irritable nature of the writer's story to be foolish? Perhaps you yourself had a touch of indigestion.

Next, you cannot find someone's intuition to be bland, per se. Intuition, that elusive sense, can be quantified but not qualified. If you wished to insult the author's instinctual and spontaneous knowledge, perhaps you would be better off suggesting that the writer lacks intuition, not that it is somehow faulty.

Let's also examine your last bit of incendiary propaganda: "and your imagination lacks exuberance and any will or determination that suggests the existence of no [sic] more than eight brain cells squashing together and procuring nothing [sic] that forms sentences or literature,[sic]". Firstly, your clause should have a 'that' at the beginning, related to the way in which you are submitting your list, 'I find...'. For clarity's sake, really make sure that we know that you find THAT the writer has a lackluster imagination. Really, we may not have seen your rancour fully without it. Secondly, your 'no' should be an 'any' and your 'nothing' should be an 'anything'. Since you appear to be ridiculing the writer's ability to form coherent sentences, Pot, do make sure that you first check your own sentences for clarity. I have already addressed your ending of a sentence in a comma, surely a weak and grammatically incorrect way to make a point. I'm very sorry for your cramped and squashing brain cells; perhaps you could relieve yourself of some and ease their pain. That's all I care to look for as of now; but I hope sincerely that the next comment you leave is intelligent and constructive, not merely degrading.

As for the real writer, I've not yet read your story, but will do so now. I'm sure that I will not find your atrabiliousness asinine.
noofyo chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
Even five-year-olds scribbling the alpabet on a piece of paper know to use there time better. As a self-proclaimed college student, you should know better than to waste your time pursuing a career that would better suit, well...anybody else. As far as your little blog goes, it seems to lack a certain relish that drives into the readers mind. If you don't consider putting down the pencil or the keyboard away, than perhaps you will take a bite out of this:

I find your wit dull, your intuitiveness bland and overbearing, your ideas morbid, your bigness petite, your atrabiliousness asinine, and your imagination lacks exuberance and any will or determination that suggests the existence of no more than eight brain cells squashing together and procuring nothing that forms sentences or literature,

Sicerely,

A real writer,
KatieMalfoy19 chapter 13 . 11/30/2005
Awesome story! It's really good! I love how this includes both Chase and House angst! I really hope this turns into a Ch/Ca fic! I'm not too keen on Sanford or whatever her name is! ~Katie~
Aspermoth chapter 13 . 11/25/2005
Oh. An update! Yay! I like this... and I worry for Chase, I really do. I need to know more! More please!
Kate chapter 13 . 11/24/2005
Hey! I really like this story, especially since it's pretty much centered around Chase. This is great, so please continue!
Paige Fan chapter 12 . 11/24/2005
Aw. So cute. I love this story, I just read the entire thing. Don't let Chase die! Please! The questions in this story are already driving me crazy! Update soon.
Erkith chapter 11 . 11/23/2005
I like that you've gone into Wilson and Cuddy's personalities a bit more. This drug thing is driving me nuts! and who the hell is the gf?
Coolio02 chapter 10 . 11/11/2005
Very interesting, I like this fic. Good chapters and I hope you post more soon:-)
chinadoll02411 chapter 4 . 11/5/2005
Wow, this is...different. Interesting, really. So far, my expectations of this story has been lower.