Reviews for Sudden Lull
Misty Blue chapter 6 . 8/4/2013
Oh, I'm glad these two solved that comunication problem... but I'm not so sure about them solving the 'telling Logan everything' part! Oh no! He's not gonna be chipper, I'll tell ya that... ah, and that's exactly I just can't wait for the next chapter! Oh, please continue this great piece!

Love this chappie, love this fic! Romy forever!
piratearrow chapter 6 . 8/9/2012
sooooo can you update this one too! please! 3
IvyHearts chapter 6 . 2/6/2012
I am so glad the got past part of the conversation barrier. I just hope they can make it all they way! Continue to update please!
EsmereldaFirescarlett chapter 6 . 1/13/2012
Remy kind of annoyed me here. I mean Rogue just wanted to be left in peace for a while, she's so confused and needed space! But anyway, the end was really sweet and it did redeem Remy of any previous annoyance. Please update soon! I can't wait to what Logan will think about all this...!
EsmereldaFirescarlett chapter 5 . 1/13/2012
Crap what's she going to do. Why is there only one chapter left?:(
EsmereldaFirescarlett chapter 4 . 1/13/2012
Haha! That was hilarious! I love when they're drunk together too. I loved that flashback!
EsmereldaFirescarlett chapter 2 . 1/13/2012
Hmm I think remy should have left her alone with her thoughts for a few minutes then came back when she was a but calmer.
EsmereldaFirescarlett chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Dang. Didn't see that coming ( just like your other story). All I can say is that im already hooked to this story. And I love what rogue said about being open enough. It was a slightly dark humour considering the circumstances but I really liked on. Ok, on to the next chapter, can't wait to see what happens next!
Lui-n-Honi chapter 6 . 12/20/2011
Wow, this is not what I expected, and in this case I mean it in a very good way. So excited to see that you updates. I'm still very curious to see where this is going. update soon!
commando666 chapter 5 . 10/6/2011
That was so mean to leave it hanging like that plz update soon loving this so much
KayDee-DesignerExtraordinare chapter 5 . 6/23/2011
Yay! I'm so happy you're on an update freakout, because I enjoy getting to read every chapter. Granted, I thought it was great to begin with, but the new way is great to. Holla!

KayDee-DesignerExtraordinare chapter 4 . 6/21/2011
Loved it. Can't wait for the next one. Holla!

Lui-n-Honi chapter 4 . 6/20/2011
ah! an update? dare i think that you are back and active? lol no i get it life happens, but seriously this is good, lol wonder when rogue is gunna snap.
Louis Reader chapter 4 . 6/20/2011
Hey, I just gotta say wow-total revision and reconstruction. This is great, I love where it's going. I remember seeing this awhile back and it's definitely different. cannot wait for more
Crushed Hale.x chapter 9 . 7/25/2010