Reviews for I, Janitor
GoldenRat chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
*g* This is a nice POV fic. I'm really liking this OC. And the nod to Sunnydale High, priceless.
Neon Majestic chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Um...yeah. Protective much, Superman?

And this isn't meant to be a flame, but I'm supportive of the whole idea of Flash and Supergirl being a couple. Not that it wouldn't work, but I personally would prefer if Flash were to get together with Linda Park. Now THAT'S a tribute to the comics! :-P
La Flamingo chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
That girl's daddy has a cool job indeed. ;)

Man, I've heard about this story around the JLU realm and whatnot, but I haven't really gotten around to reading it until now.

Maybe it was worth it. I'm incredibly envious of the fact that you can play in first-person so well-it's something I have a lot of problems with. That and humor (again, something I struggle with) made for a great story, quick and clever in its prose.

Thanks a lot for the laugh, the characterizations and everything else. They make for an excellent story.

Cheers,

~LF
Lady Yueh chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Besides the heart-warming Kara/Wally stuff what really sold me were the Stargate and Buffy hints that made me grin like a loon.

Poor guy, but his situation is rather amusing.

Lady Yueh
HeiLong chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
"soap. just look at the soap." HAHAHA! perfect!

good fic with a great POV. love it!
TheWhiteMonk chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
With the Stargate reference, I have to ask, is the janitor Sgt. Siler?
lady rosebit chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
very neat. I liked the Stargate reference.
Amilyn chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
I love you. This is utterly brilliant and wonderful.
Ashley the Dragon chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Incredible... thats the only word that can describe this capter.
incense-whiskers chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
That was interesting...nobody's really looked at the POV of a tech. in the watchtower before. Interesting read.
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
EXCELLENT. I mean it; excellent vignette plot, characterization, dialogue, and let's not forget your OC! "Unless putting up a "Wet Floor" sign counts as saving the world, which my wife says does, because what if Green Lantern slipped on the wet floor, hit his head, and couldn't go out and save people?"

So true! No long-term operation survives without support staff. I hope this becomes a series, with your OC letting us see what happens between the scenes & episodes!
Evil Hunter chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
What an interesting concept for a story! I had no idea that a janitor's life was so dramatic. ;)

This fic is very well done. I love the humour in this story, especially the description of Superman when he finds Kara and Flash. "Just caught some guy making out with his daughter mad." Perfect. For all that it was funny, though, it was also sad. I'm left wondering what GL and Hawkgirl were fighting over, and if it was ever resolved. Your main character was brilliantly written. He was at times confused and awed, and at other times silent and thoughtful. He has an endearing sense of justice, which I suppose makes him perfect for a job of the Watchtower.

Anyway, excellent job! I'll keep an eye out for more of your stories.
IronRaven chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
Yahh! F-SG shippy goodness. And someone staring down the big guy. :)

Bo! Shayera crying in the corner. I would have risked my arms, but I'm also not competely sane.

A great perspective on the League, very origional. A few mechanical glitches, your italic markups didn't convert, but that is survivable.
Kraven the Hunter chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
I love this fic. It's a great POV for one of the ordinary people working aboard the Watchtower. I especially liked the part where he witnessed that little occurrence with Flash & the 2 Supers. It's like he's the janitor for Melrose Place!
Trisana Kara chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
One of the funnier crossovers I've ever read.

I started cackling when Sunnydale was mentioned.
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »