Reviews for Eyes Turned
Tewdee chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Oh yaya! What a great story! Thanks for writing it! It had the perfect balance of 2DxMuds in it, and didn't go overboard with the guy love. I'm still not really sure what's with that lump on D's arse, but I never really considered the possibility of 2D's eyes being acually messed up. I cannot express how well you did with this story, but I just wanna say I feel that it was complete. :D
Peanut Butter chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Aww that was great I love it! I found it sort of funny :D I love it :D
unironic chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
this is so beautiful
Murdocx2D4ever chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Aw, that was awesome story ;3 I loved it
CrowsGurl chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
This story was great! I guess going blind is a pretty possible threat for 2D since his eyes got all messed up... Wow, this was IC and worded perfectly! I really quite enjoyed this! :D

CrowsGurl
thatswhyyyoudont chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Wow, I love this fic so much! It's so in character, and I just got into it straight away and was hooked right til the end. Very well written. I don't understand the mongoose joke, but that is due to my own stupidity _ Favourited!
Meginatree chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
More excellence. Your writing is beautiful.
Phoenex360 chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
OMFG! I can't believe I didn't review when I read this! Its... wonderful. I love how you gave great thought to everything and made this long. The part with th lift doors 'He stomped into the lift. Then jabbed ferociously at the button, several more times than necessary, until the doors shut and the lift moved. Then it was just a matter of waiting impatiently for the doors to open again.

Funny, as he'd just been so anxious for them to close.' Lol. Sadness with sarcasm never fails!
YourAngelStandingBy chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
I liked the progression of the story. Nothing was rushed, and everyone was kept pretty much in character.

Very good!

-Angel
Lyrical Rex chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
brilliant character development.
your a bitch chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
WHY DIDN'T YOU WRITE ANYMORE ITS ONLY ONE FREAKIN CHAPTER GOD DAMNIT! YOU'RE SUCH A FUCKING IDIOT
Kitsune No Youkai chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
this is so god! One of my favs! You are an awesome writer!
karo chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
awesome!your way of writing is excellent (also I can see Pratchetts influence) since story too sentimental but still romantic-and funny!thanx for that-enjoyed it really..
Gorillazbiggestfan chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
aaww there is no more well this was a good story anyway!
NarutoBlackmail chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
For some odd freakish reason, I laughed at the 'happliy ever after' part. XD I loved this! Very cute and sweet. fav