Reviews for Book's Legacy
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2017
Really wish you wouldn't leave a story hanging like that.
Idril-Lune chapter 14 . 9/29/2015
Awww... it is too bad this looks to have been dropped... I would love the completion.
Whyhow chapter 14 . 4/15/2015
I really like both the plot and the writing. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Whyhow chapter 11 . 4/15/2015
I like the unobtrusiveness of the crossover: it's there and a plot element, but nothing more, and not many authors can pull that off.
Garnigal chapter 14 . 10/16/2014
Wo de ma. This is awesome. I know it's been a long time, and I'm resigned to it never getting finished, but I wanted to tell you how much I've enjoyed this (and everything else I've been reading).
DaddysCowgirl94 chapter 14 . 8/8/2014
I like this; it is interesting to say the least. You've got River's tone down pat, but Mal's could use a little work. I feel like you're going a little overboard on the language, especially during the narration. I'm not sure how to explain it, other than it's a little *too* Wild West-ey. Does that make sense?
Other than that, this is an excellent fic! Update soon, please!
DCG
twotoe chapter 14 . 10/30/2013
I thought I reviewed this story, but maybe I missed it. First of all LOVE it. All things coming together as if orchestrated by something like maybe even the PTB getting off their butts again after everything. The information about Book's secrets are very interested and work entirely well. I probably expected something more of him being another kind of 'operative' as I suspect Mal did too, but his history, his learning better and then furthering the right cause. Mal as Watcher is terrific. I'm not sure if all those traditional enemies of the Slayer are actually gone or not as he believes, but if not then at least River will have more insight there instead of needing Mal for that sort of research. And as we know, when Mal starts fighting a war, they'll know it, as we heard him say and do in Serenity. Loving the Scythe turning up and Book asking Jayne to hide it away until Mal got some other things and Jayne doing it. Double double love the fact that in myth they thought the Scythe was a name for the famous and infamous Slayer Buffy Summers. I have to admit that I am hoping that among those books found along with the some info on Fray, that the diaries of Rupert Giles about Buffy Summers are there. I think Mal would have really appreciated her. Not only going her own way from the Council and her Watcher back when the Slayer still had her true purpose and monsters, but going for the right reasons even then and being the best Slayer in history. The last Chosen One, until she changed the rules many years later for good or ill, as perhaps River is now the next first Chosen One. So many threads and possibilities I'd love to see and I don't know what you have planned, but I am thoroughly enjoying all of this and am really hoping you choose to update again and soon so we can see what actually happenes. Really interesting story.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 14 . 9/14/2013
Great chapter, can't wait for more.
MissDigikitty chapter 14 . 8/8/2013
You must continue this story, that's an order.
Lcsaf chapter 14 . 3/14/2013
That was intense. Please tell me you intend to update this little fic.
Talon5Krrde chapter 14 . 2/2/2013
Okay, so very interesting story so far. More please!

Maybe their parents aren't dead, just the house...
snowecat chapter 14 . 12/5/2012
Too bad you never finished. I'd love to see where this goes. River always struck me as very Slayer-like and this is a fascinating crossover. Hope you come back someday.
jackiemack916 chapter 14 . 6/14/2012
I really wish that you would finish this story. It's so fantastic, fun, and you've blended the two worlds seemlessly.
mjm chapter 14 . 2/1/2012
Aaaaaaaggghhhhhhh! You can't stop there! Write/update faster, please. P Should I send plotcarrots for the plotbunnies?
baby gyrl chapter 14 . 1/26/2012
Leave it at a cliffhanger, why don't you. Do you have any plans to continue this story at a later date? It's just getting to the good part.