Reviews for Book's Legacy
Lyzzybelle chapter 12 . 1/15/2012
Love the idea of Mal worrying about the Slayer's weapon hurting him, since it was the same weapon that killed the Preacher on Buffy...
Lanhar chapter 14 . 12/19/2011
Omg you cannot leave it like this. While a brilliant cliff, I cannot be left to imagine what they found at the house or what the others might find at their houses. Let alone what adventure awaits the crew as they work thought the history of Books books :)

Waiting for more,

Lanna
SusanMarieS chapter 14 . 11/5/2011
Oh my god no. You cant just leave it like that. Please continue the story. It is beyond awesome. Please do continue.
cindlemain chapter 14 . 10/6/2011
Oh please, please update this soon. I think I'm in love with all your writings at this point and I just can't wait to see more. Your amazing lol. Good job with this one and I love the cliff hanger, to bad you can't get Buffy in this one, that would be so much fun.
FrolickingNomad chapter 14 . 9/5/2011
I usually have a policy of not reading WIPs, but I have liked those stories of yours I've read, and you had this one listed under the things you're still working on, so I thought I'd give it a go. This is a *really* interesting story. It had never occurred to me, either, that the Operative might go after their families, and now I don't understand why it didn't - it seems so believable in retrospect.

I think you've done a nice job with Mal's voice, too. I can hear him saying the things you have him thinking.
Nobody special chapter 14 . 6/29/2011
Great story so far, I have really enjoyed it. Your characters are awesome!
rojodiculous chapter 14 . 6/29/2011
Update? Please?
Michael Gardner chapter 14 . 5/20/2011
want more!
Cede-Lede chapter 14 . 5/18/2011
So I just read this entire thing straight through and I have to say this is some of the BEST in character writing I've ever seen. You have a pulse on these characters, their thoughts, and their interactions with each other that is a thing to behold.

For this chapter specifically (since it's the freshest on my mind), can I just say that if the Operative killed Jayne's ma, we're gonna see a side of that man that reavers would be afraid of. Jayne would seriously go batshit insane with the need to kill people.

Faving and alerting this story with the ardent hope that you keep posting chapters on it.
Tommy Byrn chapter 14 . 3/16/2011
This is an amazing story so far. Well done! You've done an excellent job of tying the two universes together without either losing their uniqueness as well as capturing the nuances of Mal's voice for the narration. Keep it up you got a loyal reader right here.
PhoenixWytch chapter 14 . 1/9/2011
Oh my... What did Simon and Jayne find at the Tams residence?

Thanks for writing. I hope to read more.
lizzywithfire chapter 14 . 11/2/2010
AMAZING! Brilliant! I loved it!

keep writing... though i feel very sorry for River and simon
Tydepul chapter 14 . 11/1/2010
i love crossovers. )

wow you're fitting little crossover details very nicely into the firefly universe. can't wait to see slayer!river in action. i'd love to see where this story goes.
Almaseti chapter 14 . 10/15/2010
Oh snap. It had to end just then, didn't it? Engaging little story, I really enjoyed it.
bladefax chapter 14 . 10/10/2010
Nice canon storyline... would love to see more!
140 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »