Reviews for Class of 1987
kelticsgirl chapter 15 . 10/4/2006
good story.. thank you..Kelticsgirl
Haleykim chapter 15 . 1/7/2006
Excellent story, Poncholives! Brilliant plot and great character interaction! You wrote Nick and Warrick completely in character, very believable. I think you also did a wonderful job creating your OC's.

All in all, great plot, lots of angst (especially Nick angst *winks*), and wonderful portrayal of the friendship between Nick and Warrick.

Can't wait for your next piece!
Joy chapter 15 . 12/1/2005
A great story that I loved reading. I eagerly await your future story that I am sure will be equally brillant!
Joy chapter 7 . 12/1/2005
Oh My God! Somebody actually got the upper hand on Warrick? That never happens. Anyway, I loved this very exciting end to the chapter.
Joy chapter 5 . 12/1/2005
Oh...a hell of a way to end a chapter-very exciting and suspensful!
NicknHotchfan chapter 15 . 11/20/2005
More Nick angst. I just love Nick when he is hurt. I know I'm weird. Hurry back.
everybetty chapter 15 . 11/20/2005
"If I had been through everything you’ve been through, I might think about getting a new job.” hee.

But then we wouldn't have fodder for future angsty goodness like you are promising will follow this fun, well-written fic. Nice job - twists, turns, red herrings, and a good old-fashioned literal cliffhanger.

Brava, Ann!
Mma63 chapter 15 . 11/20/2005
Simply love your story. I've read all of yours fics and this was the best one. You did an amazing job working with the emotions and behaviours of the characters in different situations. Created very interesting and intense characters too, and the best: you explored in a brilliant way the friendshiip between Nick and Wariick. Thank you so much for sharing this with us. Hope you don't take too much time to reaper here with your new piece ( angst one, huh?...Wow!Can't wait!)
angelcat70 chapter 15 . 11/20/2005
excellent from beginning to end. so your next masterpiece has even more angst...I am so looking forward to it. wonderful job
Red Tigress chapter 15 . 11/19/2005
Great story! I read the whole thing! I loved it! You write warrick-Nick friendship really well, and there defiently aren't enough of those in this fandom. You also come up with really, REALLY good plots! OOh, more angst in your upcoming story, eh? I hope there's some more Warrick angst! Not that I don't like Nick angst. But anyways, don't stop writing any time soon, and thanks for the awesome story! _
Kristen999 chapter 15 . 11/19/2005

This was one of the best case files I've read. I loved learning more about Nick's own feelings of his personality through his introspection. YOu handled the who-dun-it with so many great twists that I discounted Victoria b/c she was sort of obvious, changing my mind every chapter.

I'm glad Daniel's mother got closure, his senseless death was tragic and I felt for him after all those years. I really admired Grissom's visit, no judging, just simple acknowledgment of Nick's great traits-ones that Gil has respect for.

I loved the Warrick and Nick bond throughout...the dinner was the prefect setting to wash away any of Warrick's guilt. I'm glad that they have each other's back.

Awesome work! I know you worked hard on a more complex plot and it returned in high dividends.
duffshel chapter 15 . 11/19/2005
Thanks for the great read! Loved the ending and how it all came together. Great work and can't wait to see what you come up with next!
sherryw chapter 15 . 11/19/2005
I loved your story. It was really good. Can't wait to read the next one.
lisalamp4 chapter 15 . 11/19/2005
That was an excellent story, I love the nick/warrick friendship pieces and you did a helluva job on this one.

Can't wait to see your next story, I'm a sucker for angst. Keep up the good work.
everybetty chapter 14 . 11/17/2005
“You know I got your back.”

yay! Nick saves Rick - Rick saves Nick

and that's the way it should always be!

is this the end...? hoping at least one more tasty chapter is left in the box!