Reviews for Harry Potter and the Heir of Ravenclaw
Gryffindork7 chapter 4 . 12/18/2012
Ithis is an awesome story!
I'm starting to thing that Dahlila is Remus and Sahras daughter though...
I-read-2-much chapter 7 . 5/3/2006
omgizzle i love update
mlcadden chapter 7 . 4/16/2006
love it!
ruler of the sporks chapter 4 . 4/15/2006
this is intrasting, sorry so tierd
Smittened By Marauders chapter 5 . 12/15/2005
kool! plz update soon!
Jarno chapter 6 . 12/15/2005
Draco getting the snitch before Harry, not that's weird. Completely uncannon and he actually would be distracted by that mantra, not playing better.

I do am glad that you sentenced Blaise to death, at least one deatheater that you give a proper sentance instead of what you did with the other deatheater *cough*Draco*cough*
Taeniaea chapter 5 . 12/7/2005
I Love The Chapter:5 Plz Plz Update It Soon!
Jarno chapter 5 . 11/25/2005
So let me understand your logic. So just because Voldemort threatens Draco he is allowed to put whole Hogwarts in danger, making it so that Dumbledore is killed, Bill mutilated... So any deatheater is a good guy in your oppinion right? I mean he threatens to kill them if they don't finish their task or torture them with the crucio so they are ofcourse allowed to kill, maim, rape and torture. Good logic...

Another thing I don't like is Snape not getting killed. Yes he was unarmed at the moment but just a minute before he was trying to kill everybody and got himself disarmed in a fight.

Another thing, Blaise only getting expelled when he tried to kill someone.

It seems to me you don't really understand the seriousness of the situation their in now. It is WAR, and by letting people like Snape, Blaise and Malfoy (yes, Malfoy he tried to kill people who's to say this isn't just an act) live they are giving Voldemort more followers. Just think of it. Voldemort kills his opponents, The light side stuns their opponents and put them in a prison where they are broken free from one month later. If the light side doesn't get as brutal in their fights they will lose. They won't get supporters nor will they be able to fight against people who use killing curses. I've said it before and I'll say it again: It is War, in a War you don't capture, in a War you kill. If you look at the fourth movie it will give you a better view of the situation. It did for me.
takeBACK chapter 5 . 11/25/2005
Oh Horcux (sp?) lalala please write more soon
Lycanthropophile chapter 3 . 11/16/2005
I love it, of course. Lupin's mine. :) As it's been said before, some spelling/grammatical mistakes. I like the plot a lot, lots of twists, quite interesting. Update as soon as possible, but don't kill yourself doing it!
Kishiko-Chan chapter 3 . 11/12/2005
pixstar036 chapter 3 . 11/12/2005
love it. it is just so cool to thing about it this way love it hope you continue to write
luthien-yavetil chapter 3 . 11/12/2005
Poor ron... What's a gril? He ate fish that day? or did he have lots of friends as grils? No offense though! the plot is nice so continue writing the story!
I-read-2-much chapter 3 . 11/12/2005
hey hey he like like like it it it update update update lol lol lol
aweebit2cute4u chapter 3 . 11/12/2005
good job! haha I def. like that Magdalena White character... haha shes seems very cool :) but yea I def. like where the story is going!