Reviews for Soul Reaper
momoiiey chapter 12 . 12/26/2007
NO! ( CRYING) WHY DID SHE HAVE TO DIE I REALLY LIKE THE OTHER ONE BECAUSE SHE DOSENT DIE. THANKS
SafirePhoenix chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
uhh... i just read this story, but it was only nine chapters... confused.
Inu Anime Girl chapter 11 . 1/6/2006
That was one of the best stories i've read i'm about to cry! GREAT JOB
SOMEONES-BABY-GURL chapter 11 . 12/29/2005
hey love this story is was really good bye for now
Lelay chapter 11 . 12/9/2005
That is a tear jerker. I like and a sequal would play a wonderful part to how Amon gets on with his life. I think it works.
hi chapter 11 . 12/8/2005
The story was great, amazing really, then you wrote the ending.

First, Robin is likely quite devout (raised a nun and all) and suicide is a pretty big sin, has it's own section of hell even, so Robin resorting to suicide seems really quite out of character.

Second, a chapter ago she couldn't even BREATHE on her own, how did she walk all the way to the elevator stand in it till it reached the roof, nd make it to the edge before several very fit people caught up with her, how the hell did she manage to do it at all?

And where were the doctors, staff, visitors, and other patients not notice/stop her?

Compleatly contrastng the rest of the story the ending is illogical and seems a little rushed.
Theressa chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
This story is WICkED.. nice ending.. even though its sad.
young wiccan chapter 11 . 12/5/2005
that was awesome! so adorable! do you know what would be really cool? if you did a sequel or an epilogue that shows Amon getting reunited with Robin, that would be a good epilogue, but it's your story.

good job! I hope to see more good stories
Dice chapter 11 . 12/5/2005
Whew! good thing I read the last lines before reading the entire story. Robin dying is not good or me, even if it facilitates the "i'll be with you forever" kind of mush. Sad endings are for real life, not fanfics.
Sparky16 chapter 11 . 12/4/2005
that ending, while very sad ( and personally not the type of ending I was hoping for,) doesn't make sense. you claim your story to take place before the last episode. If that were true then why did you have Robin die? If this story was an AU you should've said something as well as gave warning that this was a suicide fanfiction. Especially since you rated it K

Also, there's no justice, the assholes get away scot free. The witch is on someweird life support in the factory being made in to orbo and zaizen... well... he's an old fart that gets off scott free. Actually it sorta made Robin look weaker than she really is. Any chance of you writting an alt ending?

All in all I did love the story, (up till that ending,) it was a fun read and I do hope you indulge us with a sequeal. (if not I might have to chase you down with blunt stick) It's just a shame you wrote the ending the way you did. I would've liked to see Robin get the help she needed and have Amon be there for her.

10/10 (even though I'm peckish with that damn ending)
young wiccan chapter 10 . 12/4/2005
aw, I love this, I absolutely LOVE tragic romances! this is such a good ending.

awesome job!
Sparky16 chapter 10 . 12/3/2005
HOLY SHIT! You better update really fast or else! I wanna know what's going to happen!
tankbbg chapter 10 . 12/3/2005
Will Amon's craft save her?
Star Melody chapter 9 . 11/27/2005
Wow, I was really surprised. I hadn't expected it to be that good mostly becuase the only WHR fics I've read weren't but I simply loved it. I don't really like RobinXAmon fics but this one isn't so bad so I don't really mind the pairing much. I hope you update soon but I'm sure you will since you updated today or should I say yesterday since it's like one o' clock here. Anyway I like your plotline and your story. It's pretty well written and I hope you'll continue soon!
Mercy's Wolf Pack chapter 8 . 11/20/2005
what happens

I need to know

this is a sad and very sweet story

Sob Sob

Poor robin

Amon is so sad and so worryed about robin

I love this story

Can't what to see/hear what happens in the next chapter