Reviews for Past, Present, Future
Guest chapter 28 . 12/7/2012
your basic plot was fine, but you jumped from 2nd yer fic to a first yr fic. next time have an outline for your story and stick to it.
YeCatsJ chapter 28 . 2/15/2012
Cute story but needs the chronological order of events fixed. Plus I thought it was a secret about Snape being Harry's dad but quirrell mentions it and we don't see the mirror of erised til the end but Harry acts like he saw it before. If you fixed up all the time errors such as them being second years one chapter and first years the next and halloween with the troll after Xmas break it could be a great story.
tigerlily124 chapter 28 . 12/12/2011
Hey there! Good story! Thank you very much for posting it ).
Sailor Pandabear chapter 28 . 4/15/2011
nice
Windstorm124 chapter 28 . 11/23/2010
Sequel? This story is awesome!
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 28 . 10/5/2010
I know that this was an AU story but it was hard to try to figure out what yr they were suppose to be in. The majority of it was 1st yr. There was talk of having Ron as a friend for a yr and that would have been 2nd yr. Divination class is offered in 3rd yr and the summer between 2nd and 3rd is when the Weasley's went to Egypt.

Great story by the way.
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 21 . 10/4/2010
So does that mean that Dobby didn't belong to the Malfoy's? Meaning that Harry never set him free.
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 20 . 10/4/2010
This has been confusing me. Are Harry, Ron and Hemione 1st or 2nd years? Because, up to this point it has gone back and forth. In the Christmas scene it was talking about Harry and Ron being friends for a yr. So what's up are they 1st yrs or 2nd yrs?
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 5 . 10/4/2010
Great story so far. I just have a question. How can you get to Knockturn Ally from Hogsmeade if it is in Diagon Ally?
ciara chapter 5 . 3/7/2010
knockturn alley isnt in hogsmeade
snapeangel chapter 12 . 7/15/2009
this story has good bones but there are SO many errors I just can't take it any more!
snapeangel chapter 10 . 7/15/2009
in thier 2nd year hadn't been reborn yet. Diagon Alley is not in Hogesmeade..my my
snapeangel chapter 5 . 7/15/2009
uh..how could they end up in KA after being in hogesmeade? when KA is off of DA? That's illogical
loretta537 chapter 28 . 5/12/2009
this was good, but very confusing. you start it out at christmas, harry knowong and loveing the weasleys and have ron tell snape he cant expect harry to accept him after treating him badly for over a year which to me means that they're 2nd year students since other than molly weasley helping harry through the wall at the train station he hadnt spent any time with them until after his first year. you then say it's halloween after christmas instead of two months before it.
Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten chapter 28 . 3/1/2009
This fic was really weird. I liked it, yeah, but it was so totally messed up! xD

Mrs. Weasley went to get Harry from the SECOND YEAR DORM.

The twins told about the secret passage LAST YEAR.

Harry didn't have the invisibility cloak for Christmas but he had it already.

Severus made Harry's life hell LAST YEAR.

The secret passage goes only to Hogsmeade, not to Diagon Alley which is in London and you'd have to catch a train to go there, also Knockturn Alley is in Diagon Alley and you can't get there from Hogsmeade.

You forgot Wormtail when they were in the Shrieking shack. Wormtail (Peter Pettigrew), Prongs (James Potter), Padfoot (Sirius Black) and Moony (Remus Lupin).

Ron called Remus "Professor Lupin".

Dobby was already at Hogwarts.

Harry never found the mirror before going to the "lair" but still he had somehow seen it before.

Etc.

Totally messed up. xD

The Philosopher's Stone - Year 1.

The Chamber of Secrets - Year 2. (Dobby & Knockturn Alley)

The Prisoner of Azkaban - Year 3. (Hogsmeade, Lucius Malfoy, Professor Lupin)

xD