Reviews for Duality
wolf-in-hell chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
now this one is worth more chapters, and soon too.I would like to see it concentrate on the shinji aspect as you have the ranma aspect at the end of the manga. I could see rei being nabiki though, it would be a good matchup, with two of my favorites- Ranma/nabiki and rei/shinji, all at once!
goku chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
This would Piss Gendo off big time but i think ranma would be doing much better in school with the dule life in order to keep passing grades in eva world though you could cite basic differences in the way the worlds work to keep the advantage minamal but that would just make ranma that much more adaptable and if he managed to find a coralation between the worlds then he could advance the science of his world quite well
Shakeval chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
oh yes this is a keeper, you really should continue this its bound to bring up some interesting things.

wonder if he will learn anything in the EVA universe that he can use in the Ranma universe?

so he's not going to black out, Gendo is pissed that he's not a spineless little shrimp and shinji/ranma is doing great.

where is the catch?

keep writing this has a great deal of potential
Killiara chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
OH yay! Shinjikun with a spine!
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
Great chapter here, and looking forward to how things go from here on out.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
'So, Amazons do kill a sex drive. Good to know.'

LOL! I think it was Akane that did the real damage.

'Misato blinked. “Does this kid even know this thing is an EVA?”'

*snicker* I can just see him comming in wearing a tuxedo and

making them call him Roger Smith. Would he call Rei, Dorthy?

'“Um, I’m done now. Anything else?”'

ROTFLMAO!

I need more of this!
Guyver111 chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
MORE! MORE!

Now this is a cross of Ranma/evangelion i've never seen before.

So like is said:

MORE! MORE!
ranko chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
you ha ve to continue this story!
fallen seraph chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
WTF. Im sorry but the story didnt make any sence. Is ShinjiRanma or was i lost in the ether. They seem to switch but the story seems to lose part of its character that way.
Hiryo chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
One thing I have to say is that if you change a character name. I.e. Ranma to Shinji beware that the reader ALWAYS knows about it. Since the name in writing is enormous important. It happened also in Anime Addventure where Ranma was 'renamed' into Ash and further on the line some forgot that he is Ranma and all that. Furthermore, the reader thought that Ranma 'Ash' was Ash himself . . . . Else, it's a very good fic! You got the idea from 'Matdeceptions fic' on Anime Addventure 'Switching places - EVA!'? If you don't know or can't find it. Matdeceptions link to AA you can find on my homepage (linked to from my profile site here on .) Please update this fic!as well all your other Ranmafics :D
Darkman v3 chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
great story update pair shinji with rei
Jax9 chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
Keep Writign!
borg rabbit chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
This is different. Two sets of memories? One soul two concurrent lives?
Zaxxon chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
That's so funny...

Not sure of the link, but a different Shinji, who dreams of Ranma... and a Ranma, dreaming of Shinji...

Poor Asuke is going to have some serious issues with this Shinji.

Hope you continue this.
Kitsune6 chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
That was hilarious. The Power Ranger, Big O, and Gundam references, and the way they were worked into the dialog, were perfect.

The best part was:

“So my old man called me here to make me a Power Ranger.”

Ritsuko blinked, wondering what was it that the Third Child had the resulted in him recalling old television shows. “No, this is humanity’s last line of defense against the Angels: the Evangelion Unit 01.”

“Looks like a damn Power Ranger Megazord to me.”

“It is not a Megazord!”

“Do I have to wear a special suit to pilot it?”

“Yes.”

“Then it’s a Megazord.”

Keep up the great work. )
213 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »