Reviews for Duality
Shakeval chapter 2 . 10/29/2005
whoa boy, shinji is pissed, now gendo is in for it.

who are these shadows that shinji is always talking about, are they from nerve...or someone else?

what will be the reactions of Gendo and Ritsuko to shinji pounding through reinforces doors of nerve.

will shinji get paid for his work or will gendo try to get him to do it for free (i.e. future of mankind is at stake, i'm your father boy do as your told, your mother would have wanted you too, your drafted, you don't i won't love you any more) dumb gendo/genma stuff like that.

will shinji be able to opperate the eva's from outside using small strands of ki to connect him to it?

what will rei's responce to shinji be?

will Asuka get her ass handed to her when she tries to beat up shinji?

will shinji still live with misato, or will he live alone?

what will he do for training, will he try out the breaking point revised (using a wrecking ball, they will probably think he is trying to kill himself)?

will he eat an angel core and get a large boost as ranma/shinji or just one side?

will he take up magic as shinji, learn powerful magic to bind the angels?

Will everything just go snafu, chaos could give shinji a chance to figure out what that huge aura down in the bottom area of nerve is.

hope these ideas can be of some help.

well great story, please update this is just fabulous.

signed a fan
Dragon Man 180 chapter 2 . 10/29/2005
PLEASE LET US SEE GENDO'S IMMIMENT BEATING WHILE RITSUKO JUST WATCHES! Poor Ranma, he needs some friends badly. Maybe he could go hang out with the Sailor Senshi for a day? I'm eager to see what happens next to both Shinji and Ranma!
Exarikun chapter 2 . 10/29/2005
oh, yes, keep it coming. me like very very much. can't imagine gendo'll come out of it without at least a blue eye...
wolf-in-hell chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
now this one is worth more chapters, and soon too.I would like to see it concentrate on the shinji aspect as you have the ranma aspect at the end of the manga. I could see rei being nabiki though, it would be a good matchup, with two of my favorites- Ranma/nabiki and rei/shinji, all at once!
goku chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
This would Piss Gendo off big time but i think ranma would be doing much better in school with the dule life in order to keep passing grades in eva world though you could cite basic differences in the way the worlds work to keep the advantage minamal but that would just make ranma that much more adaptable and if he managed to find a coralation between the worlds then he could advance the science of his world quite well
Shakeval chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
oh yes this is a keeper, you really should continue this its bound to bring up some interesting things.

wonder if he will learn anything in the EVA universe that he can use in the Ranma universe?

so he's not going to black out, Gendo is pissed that he's not a spineless little shrimp and shinji/ranma is doing great.

where is the catch?

keep writing this has a great deal of potential
Killiara chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
OH yay! Shinjikun with a spine!
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
Great chapter here, and looking forward to how things go from here on out.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
'So, Amazons do kill a sex drive. Good to know.'

LOL! I think it was Akane that did the real damage.

'Misato blinked. “Does this kid even know this thing is an EVA?”'

*snicker* I can just see him comming in wearing a tuxedo and

making them call him Roger Smith. Would he call Rei, Dorthy?

'“Um, I’m done now. Anything else?”'

ROTFLMAO!

I need more of this!
Guyver111 chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
MORE! MORE!

Now this is a cross of Ranma/evangelion i've never seen before.

So like is said:

MORE! MORE!
ranko chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
you ha ve to continue this story!
fallen seraph chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
WTF. Im sorry but the story didnt make any sence. Is ShinjiRanma or was i lost in the ether. They seem to switch but the story seems to lose part of its character that way.
Hiryo chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
One thing I have to say is that if you change a character name. I.e. Ranma to Shinji beware that the reader ALWAYS knows about it. Since the name in writing is enormous important. It happened also in Anime Addventure where Ranma was 'renamed' into Ash and further on the line some forgot that he is Ranma and all that. Furthermore, the reader thought that Ranma 'Ash' was Ash himself . . . . Else, it's a very good fic! You got the idea from 'Matdeceptions fic' on Anime Addventure 'Switching places - EVA!'? If you don't know or can't find it. Matdeceptions link to AA you can find on my homepage (linked to from my profile site here on .) Please update this fic!as well all your other Ranmafics :D
Darkman v3 chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
great story update pair shinji with rei
Jax9 chapter 1 . 10/24/2005