Reviews for Duality
Rose1948 chapter 3 . 7/23/2011
This story is a riot! I'm glad I found it! ::laughs::

Ya know... sometimes muses will be appeased with offerings of red wine and chocolate. Couldn't hurt to try, ne?
Rose1948 chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
Priceless! ::cackles::
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
"It appears the reports on the development of the Third Child were incomplete." ::foflmao:: Ya think?
goddessa39 chapter 3 . 6/22/2011
Mwahahaha! this is hilarious. Both of the boys [Shinji and Ranma] are people surrounded by drama and different versions of hell who could use someone to talk to and an out. Looking at this reversal of burdens is quite and excellent idea. I have the urge to ask about them actually contacting each other (but not by phone as that would cause a wierd paradox) but by email. I'm sure both of them could earn money or something, pool it together and then be able to use it between them...him.
Sora with an S chapter 3 . 11/16/2010
I think this story is brilliant. I've never seen Evangilon, but your story gives me the gist of the story.

If you continue this story, I will read it with vigour.
minorfffantic chapter 3 . 4/9/2010
Could you possibly revive this story? It has a STILL unique take on the cross. That and I'd love to see both the rest of the setup, and the way all of the circular logic plays out. There's gotta be SOME backlash from all of that.

As for divergence point, well the timing of the nekoken is a LITTLE close to the age difference if you take the extreme short end (6yrs old).
wert1990 chapter 3 . 10/4/2009
great storry
Tetris Ex Machina chapter 3 . 9/12/2009
Great story!
Lord Edric chapter 3 . 5/29/2009
you know you really should keep writing this story
Sdarian chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
This is a pretty neat story idea. I'm really hoping that you'll update this sometime. Good luck!
TegwenielWestwind chapter 3 . 5/13/2009
such an entertaining story. I love how you've swapped their roles, and thrown in a need to get back at the tormentors.
Gemstone chapter 3 . 9/27/2008
I love this fic a lot. It's nice to see Ranma use his head and get back at them. I also love the way he changes and becomes more than just a jock and a butt of everyone's joke. You have to finish this fic. This is a good fic to read for those days you need to smile.
Nightgazer333 chapter 3 . 6/3/2008
Oh, I really like this one dude!_
tatewaki2000 chapter 3 . 5/20/2008
_ lol. Nice fic. Very fun to read, and interesting fic.

I do hope you update, but the chance is oh so very slim. lol.

But anyway. Nice job.
jimra chapter 3 . 5/10/2008
Was this the origination of your idea for 'True Angel?' I mean, that Shinji acts a great deal like a more self-assured and uncursed Ranma, after all. Either way, I'm surprised that you haven't written more on this one. It is truly still quite open. If you need plot ideas (on any of your fics), let me know. I'll be happy to help, and prereading practically any of your fics is something I would quickly agree to do.

jimra