Reviews for Duality
Sdarian chapter 3 . 3/27/2008
This is really great. I really hope you come back and write some more for this. Good luck!
Drashin chapter 3 . 3/11/2008
like it
Legend of Sam chapter 3 . 2/26/2008
Hey, Innortal. You, my dear friend, need to update this. There are so many epic lulz waiting to be released. Also, try to update all of your stories. I've been told by top men that the writing muscle is one that grows with writing. Surely if you updated all of your stories your writing muscle could sneeze out stories in a jiff.
ShadowDragonGX chapter 2 . 1/21/2008
Dude, seriously, this story needs to be updated. It's got the potential to be a really good story, so please update soon, ja ne.
Truce chapter 3 . 1/4/2008
Pretty damn good thread, run with this one man.
Drifter950 chapter 3 . 9/22/2007
Please no, do not stop this story, it's killing me with laughter.

In other words, I am really enjoying this one, it's fun both in its drama and plot, and hilarious to boot. Please, when you get a moment from your other fics (your review counts seem to indicate that I am not the only one who enjoys those too), could you consider seeing if you MUSE has any other ideas for doing poetic justice to the original plots! I own both original anime and still think your story worth the time.

May the MUSE be with you!
Greyknight chapter 3 . 9/13/2007
I realy enjoy this story PLEASE! continue it.

ps. Sorry if I don't have any helpful suggestions.
ShadowDragonGX chapter 3 . 4/12/2007
Dude, you gotta get this updated, I would like to see how Shinji would react around Asuka.
Finbar chapter 3 . 4/11/2007
I know you have this listed as 'on hold', but this story has so much potential. From teaching Rei to use 'Emotional Ki' thus forcing her emotional growth, to spanking Asuka for trying to attack him... repeatedly, and then when done in public, informing people that he does it as a favour for her, because "she likes it". Then back in he Ranmaverse, where Nabiki is having photos of her being sold in compromising poses and clothing because the Fathers are now working. To Ukyo, since she is legally a man, having women sent to her as part of arranged engagements done by her father (i'm sure Ranma could organise that). Hell, make her a Bishomen pinup!

So much fun stuff just waiting to happen!
johnny o binome chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
UPDATE! i really like how how shinji acts effects how he decides to act as ranma. this is a great fic. in fact i like all your stories update them all.
Krimzonrayne chapter 3 . 1/20/2007
Update... seriously, this fic is like a ...duality!

It combines all the good bits of a crossover without destroying the fic by neglecting the original Ranma casts...

I mean, this fic is the next best thing from The Wild Horse Thesis where Ranma goes into Evagelion world but everyone else were watching him and his adventure as well...

UPDATE!
Mehfit chapter 3 . 1/8/2007
i like this story, and was wondering if it has been discontinued by you? i feel that it is truly a good story and worth continuing
SilentHypoCrit chapter 3 . 12/27/2006
Probably one of the funiest how-to-solve-problems-in-Nerima approaches I have ever read. To bad its on hiatus.
Ourozero chapter 3 . 12/26/2006